Reviews for Seven Wonders of Seigaku
darkdranzer chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
actually, many people pair him up with fuji..

i personally dont like that pairing...but i guess its just because no one really fits him?

i mean, eiji/oishi is already "set" as the golden pair, and since Tezuka and Fuji have such a weird realtionship, and momo and ryoma are always together, and their friends aready and stuff...and inui and kaidoh always train together,so, basically, he really isnt "paired" with anyone much _ (NOte: this is just a generalization of the "pairs"...)

ah..and i jsut spent a minute of my life typing nonsense.. _ it doenst even make much snese o well _~
mikkimikka chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
hi! i totally understand. i'm a university student too and i sleep on packed buses! lol don't worry we'll be patient and wait.

also, i liked ur fic. My fav was probably the Horio one or the Inui Juice one.

and about the taka one: taka is sometimes paired with Fuji. Go look it up in the filter some time ;D

Dudly chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Well, he is only twelve, so two years is 1/6 of is life... starting tennis at 10 can lead to...huh...something good I guess. Doesn't he play against Dan in some episode? I don't remember clearly..

Dudly chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Well actually, there are some fics where he's paired with Fuji, if you mean YAOI. There's a c2 community collecting those stories

it makes me feel sad that he'll quit tennis though :(

Dudly chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Don't tempt me... I would love to try it, but I don't think the color would be so... mesmerizing? The color of his juice are really gorgeous!

Dudly chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
No, I really think that Inui's life is nothing other than tennis, data and his evil juices...

Dudly chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I have absolutely no answer for those.. I really think that Fuji is Seigaku's biggest wonder...

Dudly chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
How two quiet boys who had nothing in common but tennis formed a friendship

Answer: Tennis is life :P

And the other ones must be because they are manga characters

dongwoooppa chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
I like Horio-kun's voice in the original, it makes him sound nasal and annoying.

o w o
Fayah chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
I don't think Taka's father ever went to a match but...

-spoiler warning-

His father DID watch Taka's match in the semi finals of nations.

Taka in the semi-finals of nationals defeated Gin, the power player from Shitenhouji who was considered to be the strongest power player in nationals. So I think he is probably around the strongest or at least on par with Gin because he only won the match by default since his last shot killed Gin's wrist or something.

Yah, Taka doesn't get much love (
Old Fiat chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
From Taka's chapter:

Why does he speak in English?

In my oppinion, this is because Taka is secretly part Austrailian. Doesn't he look like it? One time, OFnFR read aloud to me the series and they gave Taka an Austrailian accent. IT TOTALLY WORKED TOO!

Also, sometimes he's paired up with Fuji or Akutsu. :) He's one of my favorite characters to write from because, man! That guy can ANGST... if you play your cards right.

Very funny fanfic. :D

-Old Fiat
An Hawkes chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
the taka/anyone fic appears once in a blue moon on if you select his name on the character list you'll find a page of it, but not much more.
merissala chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Cool! I wonder that too. But I Think inui's eyes are brown...
CelicaChick chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Although some ae very obvious I've also wondered them too! And it's good to see you list them! they made me smile! I look forward to read what else you'll have to say in the future!
dongwoooppa chapter 3 . 3/2/2007