Reviews for The Teenage Years
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Are Bobby and Trish living with Alex? Did they get married, or are they just together? Alex lived in a townhouse, so why would she need an intercom? You never did say why Bobby wouldn't call her Alex.
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Amazing chapter! Poor Trish! I like that the boy she likes is Fin's son! I take it then, that he's not gay in this story? Will Trish be okay?
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Incredible chapter! Very intense! Why did Nicole kill herself? To deprive Bobby of the chance to defeat her? I hope Trish will be okay! Poor Mike!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! That had to be so hard for Trish! I admire her bravery! I hope Mike can help her! I really enjoyed it! Booby and Alex were so cute together at the beginning!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Amazing chapter! Poor Trish! The hits just keep on coming! I'm glad that Bobby recognized the creep and was able to do something about it! I hope everything works out and that Trish will be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
Incredible chapter! Poor Trish! What happened to her was atrocious! I hope she'll eventually be okay! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that at least one of the people responsible had to guts to help her! Why was he locked up for four days?
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out and that them finding Trish is good news, as in she's okay, and not bad news, as in she's not okay! I hope things continue to progress between Alex and Bobby!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! That had to be so hard! I loved the part from Elli's perspective! Very cute! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! The night started with such promise, then Nicole had to ruin it! I hope Trish will be okay and that these two teams working together can find Trish before Nicole hurts her even more!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! Very cute! What exactly is Trish's plan? I hope it works out!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I think the museum sounded amazing! I can understand how Trish feels, I hate being the centre of attention! How's this going to go down, with the puppy and all? What kind of puppy is it? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Sounds like a great birthday so far! I loved what Bobby said about Alex, and Mike's comment about how good Alex and Carolyn are at shooting!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I love how none of the men have a clue when it comes to buying a birthday gift for a teenage girl! My Dad never had a clue and usually left the shopping to my Mom, but on the rare occassion, he managed to pick out gifts for my sister and I that we loved all on his own!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Mike was actually really sweet! I liked that he stayed, and that Carolyn brought him clothes! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I loved Trish and Elliot sparing! Brilliant! I hope everything works out!