Reviews for The Long Wait till Judgment
reigningseven chapter 1 . 4/23
Wow this is truly amazing. Loved every single word. Masterful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
depressing
AlternateEndingWins chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This... Was just fantastic. It's so good it nearly brings tears to my eyes. And it would have if I weren't fighting them because I'm not the only one in the room. This story truly is amazing and I am really glad you wrote it. Thank you.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved this one-shot. You truly have a way with this pairing. :) I sincerely hope that you write more of them in the future.
loganator chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow, this story is beautiful. Loved every bit of it- i've read it so many times but it still has the same effect on me; I cry my eyes out every damn time :')
Vema chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very nice, very believable. I loved it. Thanks for sharing your talent. :)
loganator chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I defiantly am in love with this story. Love every bit of it- it made me cry rivers at the end!
Amles80 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is wonderfully bittersweet and romantic. I admit I don't read Paire fic a lot, but I really loved this one!
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I loved the summary of the story and the first half of it, I had to skim over the them being apart parts though *heart breaks*. thanks so much for writing and publiching this story!
reneemm chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was so good! I'm totally teary-eyed right now, but in a good way. I love them together. So wrong but so right. Thanks for sharing the story!
thetrsi chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Writing style is very amazing. Definately unique in its own way. Thank you for sharing this with us. It was bittersweet.
Nikki411 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aw I love it! Before I found out that they were uncle and niece I thought they were the cutest pair. After that I avoided Paire like the plague lol thinking that it was too creepy to like them as a couple. But they are just too sweet and cute to stay away from for long. Makes me feel weird for liking Paire but oh well.

Anyone who calls this disgusting or creepy should keep their noses out of Peter/Claire romance fics, I mean, what do you expect to find?

Keep writing!
Sweeter chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Okay. Listening sad but hopeful song I fell in love with it from paire vid reading sad but hopeful paire story that I fell in love with by reading it makes me very . . . sad but hopeful and plunging deeper in my love for paire. I also need to find new tissue box.
Winter Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I can't count how many times I've read this fic, but I'm sad I've saved reviewing for this long. Especially since I still can't find the words to describe how simply perfect this fic is. Seriously, it's one of the most beautiful things I've read. I love every bit of it.

Great, great work.

-WS
Tristan Askaiya chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Seeing as I can't find the words to describe it, I'll content myself by agreeing with everything below.