Reviews for Clearing the Air
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i didnt think he was THAT mean
between the waves chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
*grin* I liked that.

I actually really liked Family Ties, so this was a nice way of resolving things..
CelticGoddess1986 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I so did not think he was being rude to her either! Silly girls! But this would have been so cute too! Dunno if i've said this before, but you are really a talented writer!
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was some really great character development. I think you did a great job framing a followup scene for this episode. It really added a lot of subtext to what they portrayed. Lovely!
eresseami chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Very nice. Wonderfully in-character and an entirely plausible scene. I enjoyed the Sarah theory, even if it is really sad. It definitely added a new depth to Vala's character. And I also like the idea of Jack and Sara still getting along. Another great story :)
forestwife chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
lol, how did I know that Vala was going to do that?
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Shippiness is all well and good in its right and proper place. Nice insert. I especially liked Vala's insistence that it was a date. More stories please! (Not until we've had more Honor though...)
Janiqua chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I think you did an extremely good job. Only part I didn't like was about Sarah's suicide, but I suppose it makes sense. Great ending, too! Thanks for writing this.
CynicAlb chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Very cute as always. Cynic
bacarditoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
great fun, i haven't watched the episode in question yet, it's on disc and i might just get to watch it one day when dad actually decides to finalise the disc (he has a recordable dvd player) so that all dvd's will play it, sigh, ah well, anyway i love the way you've written this story you can actually visualise the scene as it plays out, i look forward to your next story, best wishes, bacarditoo.
Venus4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Lovely fic, well done xx
abydonian chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
great story. I've said it before, but you write really well for Daniel/Vala.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I LOVE IT! You wrote them totally in character, I'm deeply impressed...and it was perfect! Totally going on my faves!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
"It's not a date!"

Ah, poor Daniel. They're so awesome together!

Great job!
sarahmw42 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I liked the episode a lot, liked the DV scenes, and... I like the tag too. : )