Reviews for Polyjuice Prongs
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Amazing!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I feel really bad when people make fun of Serveus! He's my favorite character! Love it though!
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I loved that! Like, legit.
Your characterization is hilarious, and it's such an awesome idea. Wish it would hav ended like that! Heheh!

Very clever, because it had some deep thoughts and yet still the easy humour worthy of the Marauders!
Loved it! *faves*
Lolita chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was so good! It's too bad they never came to an understanding. If they had, I imagine Snape wouldn't have hated Harry so much. :/
revengerufus chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awesome.
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Okay... So much love for this.

"Excuse me, but I think I know how to stand by now. I'm sixteen years old!"

"No, you git. You're not standing like me. I don't stand like an arrogant ass."

Also, "All awkward and weird like this? Don't tell me I'm wrong."

I love your characterization of them. Also the fact that James TOTALLY WOULD make Snape a Marauder if Lily would date him in exchange. And the image of Snape wondering desperately what the hell "A Marauder" is makes me laugh.

Awesome.
ravensoulsister chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was so good. SO SO SO good. I loved that they were friendly at the end. Great job!
mEEEm chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awww

I love you Snape :D
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Very interesting idea. I think you pulled it off nicely. Great job.
NS chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Love this.
NS chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was beautiful! I wish it had really happened that way, sob!
Mute-Rhapsody chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very interesting idea! I do hope you write a follow-up to this story.
Severus Rogue chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Hi!

Okay, first, I need be totally honest: I speak french. I can read and understand the essential of english writing, but I speak english very bad... so already forgive me for these mistakes.

After... Aww, I liked your story :) Like the way Sevy is like "No, I just humiliatd ME in front of the whole school, Potter" James at least realise he's not really right, uh?

I hope you'll fast right another story with both, or with Sirius... :) alert me if you do!

See ya!

Mini
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Can you make a sequel to this? It would turn out awesome. Please? And if you hadn't already figured it out... I LOVED this fic!
Elessarsecret chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Very well written, and even if it's not canon, it's awesome! I realize it's meant to be a one-shot, but would you consider writing more eventually?

Pweese? *Puppy face*