Reviews for Demon Falling
MisaHyuga chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I love your story so far! It was awesome! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
cool story. Please update soon.
NightSurgeon chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
new chapter? soon? plz? i like your story and please keep writing! post a new chapter soon!
Emperor K. Rool chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
This is getting interesting.
moviefanatic17 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
hey!

great story! i love ghost rider, don't you? i went to the movie Twice! not that i'm pressuring you, but i have a few GR stories on the misc. page too...im working on another...but yeah, anyway awesome story, i love the detail! keep it up!

moviefanatic17
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Always good to have a partner or 2 in your corner. I'm getting so excited about this one.
Superman1701 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
i like where you are going with this story, and i hope that you decide to update soon, 'cause i can't wait to read the next chapter. i doo believe that you have gotten the charactesr down from the movie.
Peggy Douglas chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
AMAZING! Write more pretty pretty please!
AutomaticLove chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I like it so far, can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Hmm, not bad.. a bit of polishing on your writing style (which actually isn't that bad but everything can be improved, no?) but otherwise it's completely a-okay.
TizamiKi chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
You will be putting up more soon yes? *puppy eyes* I really like it. You did good portraying the characters. No worries from me about conflict between movie and comic...I have yet to read the comics. But you did good, keep it up.
Emperor K. Rool chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This is very well done. I can't wait to read about your new character!

And don'tworry about contradicting the comics. The only way you could do that is by coming up with a new origin for the demon posessing Blaze. I could fill you in on him if you want to know.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Cool. I seen this movie 2 weeks ago and liked it. It was fun. This story sound very promising as well, can't wait for more.
Ms. Black chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This sounds great so far! Keep it up, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
TheImpossibleGirl0208 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Of course you know I liked this chapter. Can't wait to see how it gets going!