Reviews for Night at the Museum 2: Death and Love
wolfgirl234 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
like story please update
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Oh how cute! She's in love with a mummy! A dead mummy! A very cute mummy who comes to life every night...OK that's it! He's her husband, dead or not! Great job!
Isa the One-Eyed Zombie chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Pardon my saying so, but can the person who falls in love not be Ahkmenrah? I hate to see my favorite NatM character mangled so horribly. Every other NatM fic I see, he falls for some teenager who allegedly "loves" visiting the museum and it's getting so incredibly cliche that I just might implode upon seeing another. Spare me the implosion and throw a surprise twist in there that changes the pairing, if you will. I would love it.
the ness-ness chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
She works quick doesn't she?

the ness-ness
daisyduke80 chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
i loved it! update soon!
the ness-ness chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
What's Sam's reaction going to be to Ahkmenrah? And how is the great man going to react to her?

the ness-ness
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Oh... It's gettin' excitin'! Update!
daisyduke80 chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
oh i love it! please give us a longer chapter and bring in Jed and Octavius soon. update soon!
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Please update soon! This is so good!
sunthorn chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Hey, keep writing! It sounds interesting.
FallOutBoyOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
oh my god! please keep goin this is the bomb! who falls in love? will it be the pharaoh by any chance? -wiggles eyebrows- update soon please!
the ness-ness chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This is a good start. Please update soon!
Kyer chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Review based on summary alone:

I'm afraid you are mistaken: there is a category for just such fiction: it's Miscellaneous Movies in the Movie category. Please move this there.