Reviews for Homesick
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Yay! I love it! Excellent job, very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Don't know if Charlie should have let Colby know of Don's misadventure, could have blackmail material for a later date. :D
Warm & fuzzy story, thanks for writing it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aww...I liked that! Great story!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
Elle Knight chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh I loved this wonderful little piece of fluffiness. :D
Kestreleris chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
(anonymous reviews are disabled, just in case you didn't know.)

I really liked this story. There's plenty of h/c stories out there with one of the boys getting sick but I loved the tone of this one in particular. Sweet but not overly melodramatic...I want to say 'simple', but in a good way. Delicate. There's one little turn of phrase in particular:

ā€œIā€™m rewetting it,ā€ Charlie explained in a feather light voice.

...I'm not sure why that struck me as so perfect but it did. I can just imagine his voice saying that. So good job all around. 8)
jo1964 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
great job! i was sniffly by the end. you've written the characters in a very believable style.

just recently got hooked on Numb3rs - don's my fave. i'm checking out the fanfics now - to tide me over till the end of the month when we get a new show.

jo
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
aw, man, was that ever sweet :) - that's the sort of situation that just tugs like crazy on the heart-strings... some day, the writters for the show will smarten up and put something like that in an episode! :P

loved it!:):)
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wonderful story, very well written.
Sarai chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I like it.
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Once again you do not disappoint. Nice piece. I really like yopur one shots. You capture simple moments well.
Hemel Lassie chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Aw...

I really liked that. Don would HAVE to be sick to be that compliant, but it's nice to see a fic where Don comes to Charlie and just accepts Charlie taking care of him and realizes two big thing - (1) his little brother is pretty darn good at it; and (2) it was good for both of them. Charlie felt really good for being ABLE to be there for Don and help him.

Especially liked that Don just appreciated it at the end. And I agree with Charlie. Next year, Don -FLU SHOT.
SmileyMare1810 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
simple yet realistic. I enjoy reading charlie as a full adult able to do more than most writters think him of. Well thank you and it was great.
JEM515 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Aw! Warm Fuzzies! This was a delight to read after having a no good, rotten, very bad day! I love when the boys take care of one another.
starfleetofficer1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That was pretty believable, and a great story. LOL about Colby. Both the barfing and the lock. :-) Colby probably gave it to Don.