Reviews for Tears
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Terrififying, but great
The Analyzer chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Very interesting fic, but I believe you might have screwed up the timelines a bit.

For instance, Iori's father died at least before the adventures of the first season, where Ken was eight at the time. If this takes place shortly before 02, then what took so long for Hiroki's body to finally be buried? Surely, an autopsy wouldn't take three years to perform before allowing a funeral.

This is not to say I hate your fic. I like it and find it interesting. But the timeline issues bug me. I know I can't force you to revise this fic, but if you ever do, might I suggest changing the funeral to a anniversary memorial. After all, he saved an important official from a bullet and I think it wouldn't be too out there if the family and others gathered every year to mourn and honour Hiroki.

I hope you find this criticism helpful and sorry if I come off as rude at any points.

Sincerely,

DTV
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Uh... wow.
agoodcupoftea chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Hey, that was really good. If you know Death Note, your last paragraph of Ken's thoughts sound a little like Light (Death Note's main character) Ciao.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
nice backstory
Birdboy chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is... whoa. It's so interesting, so *plausible* - to think of 02 playing out, to think *that* was Ken's inspiration? Its almost a whole new perspective on 02... I love it.
bgtea chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
You did an amazing job with Ken's characterization. I love how you are able to add so much depth to the character without needing to write something lengthy; to me, that's talent right there. Anyways, thanks for the good read.
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
YOU MUST UPDATE! COME ON PLEASE? That was an awsume story
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Very good! I had a feeling about partway through about whose funeral it was and who Ken would meet. Their lives are a little more intertwined than most people remember. An extraordinarily well written story.