Reviews for In Memory of the Monarchs
Astarity chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved the word fluency. It was a beautiful poem, and I was so happy to happen across it. Keep it up!
TaintedAngel26 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Awesome job!
samus18 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is sad and beautiful. Very heart-felt; you did a beautiful job with this. )
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
-squeals- THIS IS SO AMAZING! _ I could never write anything like this and I do alot of poems.

I'm envious...and this is going on my favorites list. XD
mae-E chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
sort of a sweet but sad poem. for your frist try at poetry it was a good job.
Dearheart chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hiya petra! I'm praying for you this week, so let me know if there's anything in particular you want prayer for!

I love this poem; it's so beautiful and eloquent...and your first! *jealous* I wish my first attempts at poetry were this great. Yes, I'll see if I can put it to music for you. I just hope I can do it justice, lol. :-) Keep writing for the Lion's glory!
Narnia's Protector chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Frankly, I only know three words to describe this- O.M.G.

Seriously brillient...can't wait for more.
Cirolane chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is a lovely poem. I really like the last line. I imagine that this would be something Tumnus wrote, but that's just me) It has a great rythm and rhyme, it would go great with mucic. I also really like that it seems like the narnians knew that they were sent away, and didn't die or leave them voulenteeringly(sp?). A very good poem indeed
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
a good poem - sounds like something a minstrel would sing!
Kelev chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Very cool poem, I like the rythem to it especially.
elecktrum chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very, very pretty - more like a prayer than a poem, in fact. Reading this, a celebration and a lament all rolled into one, it makes me wonder if Aslan sent the Four back as much to have them seek him in this world, but as to have the Narnians seek the characteristics of the Four in themselves.
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aw, lovely! It's hard to write meaningful poetry, especially rhyming since a lot of people lose the point in the meter, but you did a fantastic job. I loved the last line especially.
Aslan's Lamb chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This should be put to music, it would make a great song.

"The Magnificent, Valiant, Gentle and Just,

Remember we will…and remember we must."

Absolutely beautiful lines!
Yyunesprith chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I do not know if it was myself or the poem, but something was there... I was shivering when I finished.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow. That's really cool. D

I like how you used Tumnus's version of the words. -

You're quite talented. D