Reviews for Really and Truly Blind
Digi-fanCatt chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
This is good, however, Toph seems a little bit (actually more than a little) ooc. She's to weak. Perhaps, she could taste the dust in the air, and use it to sense the earth around her, and what about her space bracelet? That could be made to be nice and sharp. Please write some more, and leave out the Zutara as much as posible.
Daniel chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
It's awsome. You should hurry up and finish it aready i'm eager to hear the ending!
twilight-jemmett chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
plz d0o more i really want to see what happens!
seddie4evaXD chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
Um cliffy much? Please finish it! Fan fiction is the only thing left of avatar, so please finish!
Demonking101 chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
damn that was good. I can not wait to read the rest so plz update soon.
Tokka4Ever chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Ok I was likeing this story, ALOT. I love Tokka (look at name DUH) But...I dont realy care for Zutra, as long as it stays in the background, and only occasionaly comes to the foreground (Like Momo) I can deal with it.

As for Zutra in general...I know the spoilers for the series ending, but due to my ethics I cant talk about them...so this one sceen comes to mind.

Sokka: You are one lucky little meat creature.

Fo-fo-cuddlie-poos:*Yawns*

Till next chapter ja ne!
Avatarone3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I've only read one chapter, but it seems good! I'll read the rest when I have time, but my story is kind of like yours! check out my page at /~avatarone3 and read my story if you'd like. Mine's about toph's blindness too. Tell me what you think if you read it. FYI I got this story off of fantasyfanatic911's page, so I thank her for that... thanks to you too!

Good job!

Avatarone3
Zergplex chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Some interesting stories in there. Your style needs a bit of polishing but is certainly better then some of the stories I find on here. You have good ideas, and those are more important to a story then anything else. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
EliteNinja07 chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
YAY tokka lives on! any ways good hook :) can't wait to read more
EliteNinja07 chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
cool i really liked this whole story! you did a splendiferous job :D
Lee Pyro chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Well, there's not much to critique. Good job with this story, it's very interesting. Sorry I don't have anything constructive to say. Keep writing.
magic-queen13 chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
awsome story I love the Tokka couple...plz continue
aloof-kokiri chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
Oh this is so cute! I enjoyed reading this very much. Keep up the hard work!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME! This chapter was BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT! Yes, I am talking in CAPS because it's that good. UPDATE!
EliteNinja07 chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
omg girl who needs reviews just WRITE! this is great i need to read more i can't survive with out it!