Reviews for Shards of a Broken Colonel
isolated fear chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Great description in this chapter! The whump is great too, can't wait to see where you're going with this!
isolated fear chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Really good so far! I almost didn't stop and review because of my hurry to get to the next chapter.
Splitbeak chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Yay! An update! Keep it coming!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Poor John...that really sucks being shocked to unconsciousness!
Nancy chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
good start, got my attention, hope u update soon,
Twinchy chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
The whump kicks in and is exceptionally well played out between Shep and his torturer. Keep writing and update soon, please. I can’t hold my breath that long!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Oh, what a great start for the story. Very well written, with likeable characters and vivid descriptions. Especially the cliffhanger was nice considering the battle with swords and the Commander’s fate. And I love the title you chose.
sherryw chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
I left you a review on your LJ, but figured this story is worth another review. Did I happen to mention that I'm loving it. You did a fantastic job with handling Sheppard and his reactions to his torture. I'm dying for the next chappie. Hope to see one soon!
S3r3n1ty chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Oh that was flipping fantastic! You must update soon!

"fuddled brain" This description for some reason made me giggle Love it :)
S3r3n1ty chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Fantastic opening chapter, nice and descriptive, you really set the scene with this, I can literally imagine exactly what is going on and the surroundings, etc. Shep whump already nice!
Splitbeak chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Hehe, cool.
Frisco chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
LOVE it! Can feel the agony. The torturer scares the life out of me. So descriptive of the action and surroundings. Can't wait to see what happens next.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2