Reviews for Souls Errant
Kristall chapter 17 . 2/7/2019
Just now found this story, and I loved it! Minnie's take on things was so funny, and I love that you told the whole story from her point of view, it gave a nice twist. Off to check out more of your stories! _
IzzyBells chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
THE HOLY GRAIL? HOLY MOTHER OF MACARONI! YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! I am checking your page and there better be a sequel.

Also this has been a fantastic fic. Thank you so much for a wonderful read :)
syd chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awesome! this is literary the best fan fic i have ever read. the problem with most is the dialogue is so far from that of the movie. but you captured the gritty humor of the knights. I am now addicted and will be staring at my computer for the next 3 hours finishing this up
JMM1979 chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
Loved this story and loved Minnie & Dagonet. Too funny and adorable. I'm sorry its ended . . . enjoyed it very much and Jade & Tristan, since Tristan & Dagonet are my 2 favorite knights.
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
I like that Tristan had to become the voice for Jade. Also, interesting bit about it being a map to the Holy Grail. I'd been wondering! And you should know that I've stayed up hours later than I should have (I've got work in the morning) because I wanted to finish this before I went to sleep. I wasn't disappointed! :) Tomorrow I suspect I'll be checking to see if you've written anything else.
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 16 . 4/24/2010
I don't know why I'm so glad that Merlin had an anecdote to make her feel, but I am.
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
Aw. I have no doubts she'll survive, but still! (despite being worried about her and all, I do think it's a great twist)
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
I suspect Tristan only got caught because he wanted to, yes? And I'm assuming it's him by the curved sword.
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
Well damn. Can someone kill Germanius? Like... Tristan, maybe? Well, and Horton since he's a traitor.
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
Oh! Tristan killed her mother. Now isn't that an interesting twist.
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Poor Jade. Still great!
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Aw! I'm so happy Dagonet isn't dead!
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
Interesting scene between Jade and Tristan!
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
I don't think I've mentioned it, but I like how you're blending the plot for this story with the movie plot. Also! Tristan! I love him.