Reviews for Dude Whats up with the mask?
AmaterasuOkami95 chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
I'm so sad it's over. Following please ! I love your story. Continue your story -
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Sssoooooo sad keep going
Krabkrab chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Hinata isn't the type to run, she's more the type to stand and fight (as are the rest of the shinobi) because that is what her job. And she did kind of swear to herself she'd never back down.

One last thing, Hinata has her byakugan, and her fighting style is based on defense/offense.
Krabkrab chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
It's gotten a lot less frequent but you tend to type 'i' instead of 'I' when someone is speaking.

Example;

"Oh i just finished something for you."

"Oh I just finished something for you."
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Okay something I've noticed, except for the occasional mention of Hinata or Sakura, the only one who really does or says anything is Naruto. If you are going to have a large cast, you can't do that.
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Okay first; "Garaa"s name isn't spelled that way, it Gaara. The two A's go before the r. Also instead of putting an A/N, put a number or something beside it, and at the end of the chapter explain it. One more thing, if you're going to write a story, don't be lazy. All you usually need to do is use google search and look up what you need to know.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Kankuro's 22 and Temari's 20...

Temari 22 Kankuro 21. Temari is one year older than Kankuro and three older than Gaara.
Kamakasie chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
are you going to continue this story cause its pretty good
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hi there! this story is going well so far, but may i point out that u mispelled gaara's name. it's GAARA not GARAA. im sorry, i jst wanted to point it out
narugirl369 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
omg, I love this story, please continue, you can't leave me hanging like this, why?
ShyShinobi chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
I really like this story! I wish you would continue it even though it's obvious you're not after 3 years. . . shame, real shame. . .
fox tamer 113 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Hey! nice story though not really original... there are many stories abot this though it is nice... really funny.

all in all it's a good story to continue...

() ()

(_)
storm chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
the story is cool and you've got a very good sense of humor but try to better your grammar. thankyou
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Naruto-kun wood be devasted if he ruind a good cup of ramen.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
*Kills all the damn villagers that caused Naruto harm and the ninjas who were in the mobs* DIE ... What? ... I'm supposed to be writing a review now? ... This is all going on the review? OH SHI-

HI~ Sorry 'bout that.

This is a kick ass story so far and you better update it soon or so help me kami-sama...