Reviews for Companion For Hire
Great story
cloisleytonforever chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
womderfull story
clarklois4ever chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Great stroy I always loved ryan and marissa together I stopped watching the oc after marissa dead
Dazzle Me Again chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
It was great. I loved, LOVED the first chapter, it was so funny. It goes to my favorites :D
EmaleeKaye chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
good good i like the story
RyRissa4ever chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
omg.

great story!

i hope there is gonna be sequal!

i will deff. be reading more of ur stories!
CohenNAtwood chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
that was an extremely cute ending. I loved that Ryan and Marissa got to be happy. I enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading more of your work. Great job again!
Janer59 chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
OMG! i loved this story, so much! very cute ending :) he is her very own American Gigolo...hahaha! loved that Ryan and Julie worked together and that Seth and Caitlin got married...your imagination never ceases to AMAZE me!
chasitybsp chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
Hi Charlynn- I logged on to my computer this morning and seen an Update Notification for this fic and was so excited. I said "Yay" outloud and my supervisor asked me what I was so excited about. I said Nothing Just Having a Moment- It was pretty funny. Thanks for this fic- It was cute and romantic. Loved how Julie & Ryan ended up writing books together on relationship advice- Lots of intresting titles I must say! Im glad that you will be able to concentrate on all the other great fics you have going on but I am sad this one ended so soon. I must say though that it was a Proper Ending.

By the way Loved the Babys Due Date in this Story- November 17th is my sons Birthday- Good Day!

Cant wait for you to post again! Until next chapter... :-)
fireworksinthesky chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
Hey!

Excellent finale!

Julie is still the selfish conniving dictator we all know and love. (Maybe not me! LOL)

Ryan & Julie working together! Never would have pictured that in a million years but they have developed a great relationship since Ryan is Julie's son-in-law.

Summer Still a little witch that she was 5 years ago. Especially having a lot of vodka!

Seth and Caityln Shocked me...but in a good way. Seems that there relationship has stayed strong throughout their marriage.

Colby Sounds like a mix between Ryan & Marissa! Loved the little scene with him play with Hot Wheels Cars on Marissa's legs.

Stephanie

P.S Was kinda slightly curious about this question. Where in this massive world do you live?

Also, watch out because I have been planning a few stories now and writing them! (I actually do most the writing in Science since it is very boring!)
chesshen1 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
I LOVE THIS FIC PLEASE PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
fav!
Movies are our business chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
I just love this story, different take but great lets hope it all ends happily