Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
FlowersBite chapter 19 . 2/17
This was a wonderful story, I loved the character portrayals and the plot. One of the best Lucius/Harry pairing stories I have read!
MyInnerMonologueIsScreaming chapter 14 . 2/17
I don’t agree with Harry making do with his father in this chapter, not necessarily forgiving him but giving him another chance. When my ‘fatherpiece of shit that he is) slapped me almost a year ago I didn’t forgive him. Still haven’t. He isn’t even my father anymore, I address him by his name and he could die for all I care. But that’s just me. Even if James potter has been a shit father in this story. Whatever
Belliska chapter 19 . 1/28
Great story
Dumbledore is overprotective AF of his students. YAY
Johnlockpokidrarrydestielwho chapter 19 . 1/1
I’m in love, but I still have a lot of questions and I wish there was more.
Sadonne chapter 19 . 9/13/2017
noooo. it can't be over. We need a sequel
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 8/24/2017
Nooooo don't end it there! We don't see Harry give Lucius the other ring; we don't see everyone's reactions to the engagement; we don't see the couple find out Harry's pregnant... I want more! I hope you wrote that spin-off!
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 8/24/2017
I'm just waiting for Hermione and Draco to become official. And what's up with the trio? (Remus, Sirius, and Severus, of course.)
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 8/24/2017
I was wary at first, but I suppose as long as it's fabulous work then Lucius will love it even if it's not an original.
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 8/24/2017
Yay he's free!
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 8/24/2017
Alright, you've made him redeemable, so I can allow this in good conscience. Ron seems redeemable, as well. I'm curious what the last 5 chapters will hold.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 8/24/2017
Whoa. Damn.
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
Of course. I hope Harry realizes that he deserves much better than Ron and James. He has Hermione, Lily, Lucius, Remus, Sirius, Luna, Severus, and Draco. Screw those two stuck up prats and anyone who sides with them!
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
Yay for Draco, Harry, and Hermione becoming friends in the boys' bathroom XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
My first thought continues to be, Ron is stupid! Lol. I'm curious how much time will pass in this story. I hope the staff doesn't take their relationship too badly. Love your Hermione :)