Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
platinum.and.raven chapter 19 . 3/16
This was the first Harry/Lucius fic that I've read and I came into it kind of wary of the pairing, but I can honestly say you have changed my mind. They're a great couple!
Wonderful fic!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 12 . 3/1
it's been so long since I read this story, I plum forgot about James hitting Harry.
AroVolturi chapter 19 . 2/4
THAT WAS GLORIOUS
quick note, when it's a piece of paper giving money, it's a 'cheque', not a 'check'. Other than that, loving the story. Aren't enough of this pairing for my liking! :-)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
ahhh what a beautiful ending to an amazing story!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow... What parents...
michehp chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
Just reread this story and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the lovely read. Any chance we could get a sequel? I'd love to see what's going on with sev/siri/remus and of course the pregnancy hints for Harry.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Congratulation Harry!
i love this story!
Harry is sooooooooooo cute!
Lucius is cool!
i love this paring!
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
My word I’m so bummed this splendid story had to end.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
This was a fantastic story sorry to see it is over.
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Brilliant
Leya Anhaylla chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
My my that story was cute! One of the best Harry/Lucius I've Ever read! I quite like this kind of peaceful world where Voldy is out of the way. But, what did Remus sense? Actually the first thing that it on me was "He can't be... Pregnat?!". Anyway this is a very good story!
Well done!
FireAndPowder chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
awww! I love it! Please tell me there is a sequel! You seemed to be leading somewhere with Severus, Sirius, and Remus. Plus I need to know what it was the Remus was smiling about when he came down for breakfast!
ZianaSue chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
IM such a sucker for happy endings.. Therefore it goes without saying I loved the majority of the story.. Lucius Harry couples are a rarely in the fanfic world I've notice not many of them exist at least not in the M 40,000 words category.
Heksie chapter 19 . 7/12/2014