Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
Mec15Potters chapter 19 . 5/28
Increíble, en verdad una de mis historias favoritas. Y por lo regular Harry/Lucius no es una historia que sigo con afán, pero simplemente la forma en que la escribiste... Me dejo sin palabras. Los primeros 10 capítulos no podía dejar de sonreír, y reír con algunas interacciones y bromas entre Harry y su familia. Después vinieron las dificultades en el trama, las cuales, las escribiste igual de bien. A diferencia de muchas veces que los seres queridos de Harry hacen algo terrible a Harry pero Harry siempre termina perdonándolos sin darle segundo pensamiento, y se que Harry es una persona que suele perdonar, pero no es para tanto. Tu lo escribiste increíblemente bien, y he leído la mayoría de tus historias, y todas me han encantado y están entre mis favoritas. Sigue escribiendo:)
whitebuffalowmn chapter 18 . 5/6
great story! are you ever going to do a sequel?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 7 . 5/6
you are not being ignored... just know that you always do your best and that best always works out to perfection! thank you for writing this novella, and that I would say I look forward to your next chapter, but you've already finished it.
SquidOfManyFandoms chapter 19 . 4/18
I just finished this story and absolutely loved it! This was fantastically written and actually quite realistic compared to some of the other Harry/Lucius stories out there. Perfect story, I want to see what other stories you have.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 4/8
Yah go for harry but ron would so never be back and I never let that man called father near me but I got dad probloms all ready eh. So yah I a bit on the grrr side die Giffs. I more pro slytherin. that ex would be dead and his head on a stake. Smirks I can be quite evil. -_ But I do love the Luc/harry story here! :) Love the fact its love not lust. been there before to so yah its a lot like my life probloms with out the uncles talks or anything I more keep to my dogs and God but eh thats me. Good story!
platinum.and.raven chapter 19 . 3/16
This was the first Harry/Lucius fic that I've read and I came into it kind of wary of the pairing, but I can honestly say you have changed my mind. They're a great couple!
Wonderful fic!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 12 . 3/1
it's been so long since I read this story, I plum forgot about James hitting Harry.
AroVolturi chapter 19 . 2/4
THAT WAS GLORIOUS
quick note, when it's a piece of paper giving money, it's a 'cheque', not a 'check'. Other than that, loving the story. Aren't enough of this pairing for my liking! :-)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
ahhh what a beautiful ending to an amazing story!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow... What parents...
michehp chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
Just reread this story and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the lovely read. Any chance we could get a sequel? I'd love to see what's going on with sev/siri/remus and of course the pregnancy hints for Harry.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Congratulation Harry!
i love this story!
Harry is sooooooooooo cute!
Lucius is cool!
i love this paring!
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
My word I’m so bummed this splendid story had to end.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
This was a fantastic story sorry to see it is over.