Reviews for SugarCoated: The Final Slice
Pollzy Claire chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Favoriting and Following! :'-( that was really really sad and really well written. Your mean though. You made me cry, in all 3 sugar coated. You should make a re-write but with the happy ending so I don't have the bottomless pit feeling onsode me that I get when L dies.
ChuYumeAkirameru chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You always make me cry. I don't know if it's just the characters or setting or something, but I do know that you are probably the best author on this entire website that I have witnessed. Even professional books can't make me cry, but your stuff always make me bawl like a baby. I beg of you, to, at least one day, release a real book of your own. When you do, please to god tell me. ( v )
twinbuster2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I totally love this story
pandora029 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
There's still a question left unanswered..."Will she ever love again?"
SeirenTheReader chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Aww ! I love you ( NOT THAT WAY ) for making this . It's a happy ending! To tell you the truth I nearly went to the borderline of hating you with the end of the second part! Kassie and Lawliet forever! ( Unless I steal him... eh ,who knows?)
HOMRA chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
lol, not too sad and not to sweet. just so awesome in the middle, i swear I can never do that. Keep your writing ideas going lol!
FlurryofIce chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I likes it! Please keep writing!
EnpatsuShakugan-Shana chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Finally :)

Thank you very much for this alternative story, seriously its touching and very meaningful

I know they'll end up together in the afterlife :3

Good job, take care
KAppa chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
beautiful!great story!Please write another fanfiction Lxoc!Onegai!I beg you!
TawakeNix chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Finally, you have put it up I'm not the first one to review but at least I'm the second! xD

Final Slice is niceā€¦ even though he's still dead XD