Reviews for Level Rising!
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
Well, this is an interesting end to your story!

It was pretty interesting to show how the FORMER failer rose to become a great duelist!

However, it was pretty sad to see him and Ellie separate like that, through I did like the little fluff that you included between them, through I'm not surprised since they are childhood friends.

Can't wait to see his adventures against the 'Darkness' and I hope that Ellie and Jake will reunite again!

Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
It's me! Wow! Jake really had one hard core duel when Elle was fully under the control of Sartorius! However, it looks like some 'monster friends' encourged him to victory.

But it looks like another evil is on the horizon and Jake is a 'Chosen one' able to stop him.

Question: Since Jaden is a 'Chosen Duelist' is he involved in the battle Jake is or is this Jake's battle alone?

I can't for wait for more!

Later and best wishes!

PS: Sorry for not reviewing earlier.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Okay, pretty awesome two chapters! Sorry that I wasn't around when you got them out! Out of state on vacation.

Anyway, Jaden and Jake win the tag duel, Jake learns about the Society of Light, and now, Jake and Jaden prepare for battles with their two female friends, Alexis and Ellie.

Jake is now going against Ellie and it looks like he is starting to harness some kind of power within himself.

Can Jake find the power to win?

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Hey there, the name is Gallantmon of the Hazard, an anime and video game fan! One of my favorites is Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh GX! I've read your story and it is pretty interesting.

A person who failed to get into Duel Academy, now, dueling to save a friend from the control of the SOL.

And now, the star of Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Jaden Yuki, comes into play.

Will Jake and Jaden team up to save their friends?

That would be interesting!

Anyway, whatever you choose, this story is good and you should keep it up!

DesertChocolate chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
Dde that was AWESOME! I love stories like this man! You gotta make more chappies!
DesertChocolate chapter 2 . 3/3/2007