Reviews for Pigs in a Blanket
shika'sgurl22 chapter 1 . 4/26
I must admit, while I'm a pretty selfish girl about sharing my Shikapooh (yes even with his own team mates), I really, really liked your story. It was very sweet and comforting to read. It's been a while since I've written or read anything on FF, but your story caught my attention. Thanks for the great read!
Inside of the shaker chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Adorable story. I love the pajama piece :D
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Heh, cute.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awww... I really should be doing my homework... But here I am reading some of your addicting stories xD Oh well.

This was just plain cuuute.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So freaking cute!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ino squished between the two most adorable men in ninjadom is such a precious image. :3
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aw cute Team 10-ness.
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 10/13/2008

I know you wrote this a while back, but I couldn't not review! Love Team 10 fanfictions! I can't quite imagine Shikamaru snoring, but I liked that you used it to end the story.

Truly brought out the team dynamics here; Chouji and Shikamaru must be the best teammates Ino could possibly have... They let her get away with so much...

VampireDesire chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
AW! soo cute! there should be sequel to this! i love it! so cute! seriously a sequel or more chapters! ]
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I love Ino in this. Stubborn and brilliantly in character.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very cute!
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
i love this story
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw, so sweet. Are they doing it for her? Great job!
liet chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
gak! squishy fluff! absolute cuteness! i love this warm one shot. its nice to know the boys care about ino, despite her attitude.

geh. ino you're so lucky!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aw...this was so nice. It's just like the boys to help her out, without making it seem that she needed their help. I guess that's what I love about Team 10. How united and dedicated to eachother they are.

Thanks for writing this, it made my day.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »