Reviews for You Are My Only One
Anon chapter 1 . 7/24
Ok I like your writing but what is the point of saying "hai" instead of yes, etc. it makes me cringe so bad I don't think I can continue.
kaif chapter 15 . 2/21/2018
25 chapter plz it's been a long time
GoosetheDuck chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
I know this has been abandoned but I just wanted to review and let you know I really enjoyed the writing you did give us. Thank you :)
x-Misao-x chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
Ufff...

I can't explain how long I been looking this fan fiction. I read it long time ago and since two weeks I been searching the entire web to and now I found it!

This is the most romantic, epic, loving, story I ever read. Ever. I promise. All the time when I read this I believe in the true love and start to scream my emotion to everybody. It is really incredible how this story can be on my mind.

I really love it.

I understand if you can't continue anymore but please... if you can, can you add a description about what will happened. Im gonna die if I can not have any spoiler about the end. Please, please!

I hope you can continue. But if you can't, thanks because Im always happy reading this fanfic.

Thanks!
Kashibabe chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
This chapter is so romantic i literally cried
Tsuna97 chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Please update sooner! this is the best fanfiction i have ever read! Omg so epic
Tsuna97 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
love it!
Tsuna97 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
omg... so sad! :'( i really love this! amazing work i had tears all the way reading this chapter! :( 3
kiko280 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
So if I read right, sasuke didn't leave to search for power but it's a mission/assignment since he's an anbu captain?
kiko280 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
I didn't get this chap. Did shika and sasuke meet on the way there cos since sasuke is still a missing nin isn't he? Why would sasuke b helping Sakura?
kiko280 chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Aww the last bit was so sweet!
It's really sad what ino said about the fact that there's no one to care for Sakura while she does for others and the fact that there's no grave.
Leslie chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
I really enjoyed your story! I hope you will update!
Laurie chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Wow! I would really like to read the rest of the story. I am hopping up and down to know what happens next. I love to read stories by really really really good authors who actually know how to write.

I will look out for it if you update this story so hurry up will ya.

Thanks
DirectionOfTime chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
Hey, this story is great! The progession of the characters and interaction between Kakashi and Sakura is really well done and I especially like the fact that they're not 'all over each other' etc (especially in the early chapters), I think his and Sakura's actions were more inkeeping with Kishimoto's characters and that it makes them far more believable! Really well done! Please update! Pretty please..? Eheh, thanks and well done nonetheless!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
It would really help if you could 'separate' the different scenes somehow. I get really confused and annoyed when I can't tell where ine begins and another ends. Otherwise- awesome!