Reviews for Transmissions
bbratteberget chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
Aww,this story is amazing!Do you still plan on continuing it?
Silveriss chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
I can't wait to see the explanation for Prowl.
P.A.W.07 chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
I like! It's a new idea and I think that you are keeping very in-character with most of the characters. Can't wait to see how long Sunny brews over this. :D
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
That lack of reaction from most of the others when Sunstreaker tries to kill himself strikes me as a little cold. Shouldn't someone else be giving Jazz a hand? Great to see an update! I'm eager to see where this goes next.
Silveriss chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
Poor Sideswipe. I feel rather bad for him. He feels like merely a victim of circumstance to me.
Albatross chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
What? OK, you are NOT going to leave me hanging without spilling who's having nasty infected robot sex with who. These are things I need to know.
tomorrow4eva chapter 11 . 5/6/2008
Wacky, wacky subject matter, but this is a fun read. I'm going to keep reading.
Silveriss chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
Woot. Nice to see an update. It looks like we're finally starting to get to the bottom of this. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take all of this.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This looks really good!
blood shifter chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
very good.
Elita One chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
lol poor Sparkplug

i wonder what "her" ment
blood shifter chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
i think i'm getting an idea of how it happened. good job. please update soon.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
I'm just as confused as the 'Bots about this whole thing. xP. Please update soon! :).

Optimus and Bumblebee: Cya later! :) to :D.
Silveriss chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
I'm glad to see an update. Of course, I feel just as confused as the rest of them. *smirks* Please update soon.
blood shifter chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
gee. perceptor is really knows how to kill all the hope and joy in the room. i feel so sorry for them. awesome chapter. keep it up.