Reviews for Give me a Reason
Ange Amour chapter 1 . 2/25
I really like it! You nailed the characters!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Give you a break? No break is needed to be given! This whole story was damn awesome. I really enjoyed reading it, and I must say that the result of writing an epilogue that only took 10 minutes to write was damn impressive.
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
love the story!
ice-liger chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
The song lyrics in this chapter are from the band avenged sevenfold. Its not my favorite song by them but they are one of my favorite bands.
Mint julep chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Despite your admission if cliche, I still loved this story! It was very satisfying and real. Your writing is strong and well detailed. :)
Johanni93 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome piece of writing with us! I enjoyed reading your fic immensely. Darn, I shouldn't even be reading fics right now but be revising for my chemistry test, which is ... *looking at my watch* tomorrow... *facepalm* University can be such a pain in the ... *grumble*
Whatever.., this fic is so worth losing a few hours of sleep, xD. Equivalent exchange *snicker*
Cheers from your fan in Austria ;)
Johanni93 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Aww, brilliant chapter! I love how you conveyed all those emotions!
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Honestly, I don't just like your fic, I LOVE it so far!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
That's true...! D':
If getting Al's body 'that easy', without getting much friends, no hard WAR, and he love no one yet, and then Al - the closer person for him - left him with someone... Ed's reason to life is none...!

I'm glad Roy is there... For him... To life...!

I love the scene of Parental!Hughes/Ed ! That scene was almost make me cry! So heart-warming and melting...! #sobbed

And how Roy let Ed sleep with him... Is so nice! :') and the kiss... was Great! Lovely and Sweet!

LOVE IT!

LONG LIVE ROYED!
God chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I don't cry. Very little can actually bring me to tears. This story almost made me cry! That's how amazingly emotional this story is. Well done!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Aww that was a really sweet ending! I really liked how you portrayed Edward. You made it very convincing that he believed there was nothing to live for, and that he thought his general existence was pathetic. I highly enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
it's good
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
like and love it
LyckyDycky chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I cried because I understood how Ed felt so much. I was in tht same situation.. And my friend too.. It's not easy... But I cried in this because it reminded me of it.