Reviews for Nothing's Wrong
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
omfg why why!

i started crying now i cant stop this was soo sad it hurt to read

why why why why why why why why why...why?
andaere chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw, this was beautiful. Heart-breaking and sad and tragic, but beautiful. And very, very well-written.

I imagine his wife as Kim and his son as Sam... but I did have a moment where I thought that maybe his wife was Elliot.
Writerbitch92 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I actually pictured it as Kim and Sam...Really good and sad. Great fic... ~off to read your others
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh my way. SO SAD! No! Gah! Okay, yeah, you gte it lol. Anyways, this was great, so beautiful, but so sad...

HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
*cries* Your stories never fail to make me cry... *P.S- I imagined her as Kim. :D*
My-Alphabet-Soup chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Man oh man, this fic makes me cry every time i read it. i love this so much. it all works so well. the flash back, the numbness, the disbelief, the confusion. i cant believe i havent reviewed it before.

this has to be in the top five fics ive ever read, without a shadow of a doubt. its such a powerful thing, you write so eloquently, i am in love with your style ]

poor jd and everyone else in the story that this affects. you hav seriously done a good job on this, and you really have because i usually dont like ones where jd dies, but i kind of feel better for him that he does in a twisted way cause hes happy. its like a lose lose situation, but its such a good story that i really love it.

i am rambling now and prob not making sense and so here i end it.

Alice.1993 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Ah that's so sad!

I like to think that JD's wife was Elliot, but that would mean she was dead which would be sad. But then they were together which is good. hm

Anyway that was a really sad story and so well written, good work!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Really well written. You know how to portray emotions nicely. Hmm...wonder if his wife was Elliot or Kim? -ponders- Anyway, good one-shot.
Nejidragon chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I liked it! :) Kinda really sad, but it was good.
Tosa chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Excellent. Very Edgar Allen Poe. XD
mars2192 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Wow, this was incredibly sad. It actually made me cry. I was imagining JD's wife as Elliot, but that's probably because I'm a JD/Elliot shipper.

This last three or four sentences were just amazing. The angst was so strong. The only little question I have is was JD dying at the end?

Fantastic oneshot. :)
CheetahLiv chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This cannot express how moving this story was. I pictured his wife as Elliot, I have no idea why really, seeing as how I'm not a huge fan of JD/Elliot, but this was fantastic. The last line sent chills up my spine. I think you should add another chapter showing the reactions of Dr Cox and Turk to everything that happened.
Gladys chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
It's a wonderful story.

So sad...
little dumpling chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
oh, how heart-breaking. poor jd.
Cielo VII chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
OMG BEST STORY EVER! that was so sad, it made me cry, and it was REALLY well written! it's in my faves list. the best scrubs story i've ever read!