Reviews for Marriage
Rebekah chapter 4 . 1/4
thanks for writing this i was always hoping for a chapter on their wedding and you captured it beautifully thanks again
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
love it
Esther Clemmens chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Beautiful! I enjoyed reading this. Loved it!
Esther Clemmens chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Ohhh, this is so sweet, it's gonna give me cavities! ABSOLUTELY love the idea of the gift and design Saya will give Hagi! Aaawe, and he gave her pink roses!
Esther Clemmens chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh, I am FALLING in love with this story! I love the story line and the idea of the "special gift". Perfection!
Yamitori chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
elo great story needs more leamon though... But otherwise great story! *sticks thimb out like Gai from Naruto*
CindyLynette2007 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
love it
Billie the fourth sage chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
Just so you know, I did love it, it felt like an actual episode. But I couldn't help but notice grammar errors and such. Anyway, forget about that, I love the Mao/Okamura pairing, though before I read this, I'd forgotten the reporter guy's name, so we just labeled him 'reporter guy' ; Anyway, thanks for this. I liked the plot twist at the end with Nathan. I love Nathan. XD
Tzarista chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
good story
sasuke678 chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Okay, no, it's not your style of writing. You would be a great author if your grammar wasn't so bad. It's not a style, it's problem you need to work with.

Yeah, I know about the sex stuff. It is hard unless you're there, or have done it before. Just keep working.
I.D.K.11 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
great story! really like it! i dont no why but i really like it! well please update as soon as u can! please!
sasuke678 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Okay, FIRST of all, you need to SERIOUSLY grammar check your work. The grammar in this was SO terrible, I don't even think I was reading the English language. Actually, I don't think I was READING it, I think I was DECIPHERING it. So yeah. Work on that.

SECONDLY, during the sex scene. What the hell? I could barely tell they were even DOING it, let alone enjoy it as a piece of literature. Please work on your use of the ENGLISH language.
fanficgirl28 chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
i think that was forever hold your peace in the marriage part well western style but yeah well i really got excited when it was the wedding ceremony already! and i think ur an excellent writter because only they can make the readers feel the emotions as one of the characters themselves
KagomeMarie chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
i really liked this chapter it was really good
Silverfang chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Good ending,but over much too consiter some kind of ?

Keep writing!