Reviews for Counting
Mark chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
One of the best kaylee/inara stories. Femslash with actual sex not just a slow build up and then leave it to the readers imagination. Details are better!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Great story! The style worked really well with the plot.
IdrisLady chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I'm fairly new to the Firefly fandom and I shipped Kaylee and Inara from episode one. Your story is beautiful, and it made me so happy I thought I might die. Thanks.
Blush chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That is such an amazingly sweet story!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great little comparison there
SuperCali chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aww, I loved it.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was really well written and a pleasure to read
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Fantastic. You've earned yourself a high five.
JewWitch chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
oh. my. goodness. this is amazing. e! wish it were longer :)
redphone chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
PNH, that was really really lovely. thank you!
kennedy ann chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
i loved it.
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I like this. I like the idea of counting. And I like the ways you have it happening. The part about licking the tea, very hot.

Four was kind of depressing. Poor Inara. But five was... wow. And of course being in the engine room would make it so much better for Kaylee.

Haha, seven's funny. I bet climbing into a hammock would be rather difficult. It's hard to imagine Inara doing something so inherently clumsy.

I like how you described the things they talked about. Especially "infinte ways it could go wrong" vs "infinite ways it could go right".

The ending is also amazing. Great last line.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
sweet
Daryl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
great story. very sweet
cookiedough15 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Sometimes a girl just needs a little Inara/Kaylee to make her life a happier place. This served perfectly, especially because it was so well-executed, i love the counting style thing. Thank you for such a nice story!