Reviews for Natural
TheMipstaz chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow, so short and simple, yet it's totally adorable .
kifha chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
hey, tis is great. i like it so much.
Renn chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
short but cool. thanks for sharing! would love to read more though!
Ichigh0st chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aww, cute!
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 3/8/2007

loved it, dont you dare remove it, imma add it to my C2 shrine for shino xD lol

xx keiji
angelicakes chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is gorgeous. Very poetic in its own sense, too.
missionquestthing chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
love it!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
“Kiba turned toward him more than Hinata, no matter what was going on.”

- Small things. *hug* I love small things. You make them so important.

“It escalated quickly, and it should not have been commented on.”

- Darn tootin’. …I love Kiba. From convincing him to get his jacket off to kissing. Intermediate steps all their own little goals in and of themselves, but keeping an eye on the ball, as t’were.

“Shino commented on it.”

- Because he’s like that. Can’t keep his gorram mouth shut sometimes, laughing potion or no. “You know, for a taciturn shadowy guy I’ve sure got a big mouth.”

“Kiba confessed love, presumably received something positive in return, and blissfully traipsed away.”

- We have more of the every-single-word-needs-dragging. But I chop out this, because… Kiba. He’s got so much… faith, I guess, which is ironic after my last quote. But, yes. He knows Shino so well and has so much faith in the guy. Possibly more than Shino deserves sometimes. [No, I love you, Shino.]

“Shino defined it: natural.”

- Damn it, I should have taken the beginning part of that sentence after all. Half the kick of this one. Ahh so lovely. One of the Grace Endings. Purely madly deeply. So very much the fic at large. Argh, I can’t say what I’m trying to… it’s so deceptively simple, I guess, and so Shino. He must have the box to put it in. And it’s such a very pretty box.
Emerald707 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Very nice! I love that Kiba was the dominant one of the two of them, cornering Shino and all :)

I loved it, a very cute drabble.