Reviews for Inner Peace
Foodwise chapter 23 . 2/22/2011
Well, it's really sad to see this one isn't finished or at least I suppose you didn't plan to end it on that note and at that point... I should really take more care about that little word 'complete'. Not that I regret having read this sequel, but it almost pains me not to know what you had in mind for the end.

It'll be tough to try and forget about this one. I suppose it'll stay on my mind for quite some time. It's an exceptional story, but I might have already mentioned that in my review for 'Mad world'.

I'd really like to know if I'm reasonable to hope that one day I'd find out this has another chapter or a couple more added...

Anyway, thanks for this, it's amazing.
Rach5 chapter 23 . 12/15/2010
Love this story. I'm hopig you continue writing it.

I know it has been quite a while but my fingers are crossed.
kids7hot2 chapter 22 . 9/3/2010
it's me again!i've read mad world and inner peace again and it seems to keep getting better waiting on an update!
Ousus chapter 23 . 12/22/2009
Excellent! But are you ever going to finish it? I cant wait for the next update! How about a nice Christmas present?
braveheart chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
Hi just read both ur stories was wondering if ur still writing chapters for Inner Peace...really enjoying it..
Electrafixion66 chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
I loved both mad world and this story. They are easily among the top few stories I have ever read, and I've read a LOT. They have excellent depth of character and make you feel right there with them. I had read these both a year or so ago and when I came across them again just had to read them again :-)

I can't wait to read your SVU stories, but would be eternally grateful if you would continue this story. Have you gotten other requests to continue it? It would also be awsome if you'd write a story about how Sara and Catherine got together.

Thank you so much for being the great writer that you are!

Most sincerely,

Kayla
LilGreenImp chapter 23 . 7/26/2009
This is beautiful, such a perfect continuation of Mad World. I'm grateful that you decided to keep writing in this intreguing universe you've created, the characters are so wonderfully complex and just... it seems odd to say since your writing about people so broken, they feel complete in a way that fanfiction writers rarely acchieve with cannon characters, yet alone their own.

I'm glad I read this but it was kinda hard to reach the end of what you've written so far, it's so engrossing that you get sucked into the angst alongside the characters and quite hard to be left attempting to immagine ways they could drag themselfes out of the holes they've created. Despite saying that I doubt I will be able to stop myself from re-reading what's here and hungrily consuming another chapter when that comes. This story is a fantastic kind of painful, I'm unable to stop loving the writing and characters even as they self distruct.

Thank you.
kids6hot2 chapter 23 . 7/20/2009
luv u! i have been waiting a long time for an update and it truely was worth wait. please update soon i don't think i can wait too long' i'm getting old!
Soph M chapter 23 . 6/3/2009
I'm not sure if i've reviewed this story before, I think I first read it when I was having major internet problems, but this is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read; it's insightful and realistic without rushing through to have everyone 'fixed'. Also having it from Mel's perspective gives it a greater depth that not many people could pull off. Brilliant that you're continuing with it.

I'm glad Mel is getting well enought that she can start thinking about others. Hopefully she and Sara will get back to Vegas safely. Catherine is amazingly strong and sometimes realising that you can't be the one to stay and fix everything is a hard realisation and walking away can ake huge strength. Sometimes having to be the adult does suck.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/28/2009
i adore this story, and Mad World.

you're amazingly talented :)

i hope everything can be fixed between Cath and Sara. x
palexroxs4eva chapter 22 . 11/17/2008
love this story and loved mad world please update when u get a chance
firelarc chapter 22 . 10/24/2008
wow man this story is intense. trully well writen. you have portrayed the actual characters and your original characters have made sense and have fit aperently very well. it is all like fluid movemnt. very cool. cant wait for your next update
Chic-a-go-go chapter 22 . 5/27/2008
you're a talented writer. i can't wait for the next chapter. hurry, please!
Rain Addict CM chapter 22 . 4/23/2008
damn that was good so far! wow, so much stuff going on! i hope you are able to update soon!

Smells like Rain...