Reviews for Hero's Legacy
Burner chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Last time I read something writen for you, my guy if a girl or guy hitted me like Monique hitted him I would hit back
Taechunsa chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
LOL! This story is great. I love that Sarah is basically what Kim might have become without Ron and that Kim had a super suit made for Ron in the image of the Fearless Ferret. That is an excellent callback the the original story in this universe.

Keep up the excellent work.
3therflux chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
So awesome.
Shrike176 chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Always good to see more of your work, hope the next chapter comes out a little bit faster.

Other than the lack of punctuation, this was a lot of fun. I like the way Kim is able to put her feelings aside and work with Sara, they actually make a pretty good team.

As always you do the characters very well, I found the interactions believable, and I look forward to seeing what comes next!
bigherb81 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Wow gotta say glad to see you back at it my friend, really enjoyed it. Don't mean to go all english nerd on you, but I noticed a serious lack off quatation marks. Other than that this was an awesome story and even re-reading it's still good. So can't wait for the next one.
Mengsk chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Huh. I suppose in hindsight it was moronic to use the supersuits against Professor Dementor. Village idiot level.

This was Ron's plan, wasn't it?

...

Alright, I usually don't care if the content is good but I know you can do better - basic grammer skills. I'm assuming the website deleted all the speech mark punctuation. Hell, the messed up system has done the same to me before. Still, this is an issue you'll have to get on top of.

...

Last Time On Hero's Legacy... If you're going to disappear for more than a year some bullet points on the last chapter would be nice. I, fortunately, have been watching this story like a fox for that year and recall events fairly well.

...

Damn inventive with the Pixie line. Ron has dealt with the heart of the matter. I don't know if I'm to be proud or disappointed. Good on you Ron but... She was so fun as a messed up villain. I'll miss her antics.
Yamal chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Great chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. _
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Glad to see this one up again. A little punctuation for dialogue... But otherwise alright to read.

So now the girls are not fully under control of their equipment.

Hope Ron can do something about this.

CB73
Katsumara chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Nice update here, John! Good to see some more of this story thrown up here.
Adam chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Please KEEP WRITING I LOVE YOUR STORIES
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Hey!

I just ran across this story, and it just grinds my beans that it hasn't be updated for a while.

I had to go back a few chapters to remember the storyline, which caused the beans grinding.

Hope to see another chapter soon.

Thanks
Lerans chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
A good fanfiction of Kim Possible, I liked how you tried to explain the feelings of Ron and his confusion of what he must be. I hope to see the end of this good fanfic.
shiznet chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
just been going back over most of your stories to see if there's been anything I missed. Duno how I skipped this one but glad I got around to it. Interesting to see what would have happened to kim had ron not been around in a parallel fashion. Either way major props for making an OC seem like someone who could have come out of the show.

Hope to see a next chapter sometime but even if not, there was plenty to be pleased with, given what you've done here with ron, sarah, and kim. thanks for a rewarding reading exp.
Geodesic chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
You're doing a great job with the characters of the story; I especially like how Ron is believably an experienced hero and a goof at the same time.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
when i started reading this, all that went thru my head was "wut the fuk is this shit". i mean its just so random with all the crap that happens for no reason. but then i went "this shit is awesome". i mean really, the crap that you have the characters go thru is so bullshit awesome. wet willies and calls from moms. just great stuff. anyway, i love how you got Sarah talked out of villainy. and the way Ron acted throughout his 'evil' talk with her in the park. also, man i love the little rant Kim has going in her head, its hilarious and the way Sarah keeps trying to get Ron's attention is priceless. i cant wait for more. YOUR FANS CRAVE IT! PROVIDE FANSERVICE!