Reviews for Here's that day you hoped would never come
LifeWithouthLove chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
AAAAH! I loved this story! There was just right amount of drama! Y really have talent to write storys!
Bloodsired chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
Excellent story! I can't believe I forgot to review this when I first read it, afterall I'm also a fan of Pika's work. Cheers!
L. Lune chapter 31 . 10/1/2013
Another nice little story! I rather enjoy reading all the different perspectives you choose to portray, and the witty diatribe is always a bonus though sometimes I feel there could be an added layer of depth to the characters and the world you choose to build!
Particularly as your angst ends up more humorous drama, and your drama is oddly more angsty.
Still, it's quite good, else I'd not read so much of it!

You've got a certain flair for writing that is reminiscent of Christine Feehan on her better days or Katie Macalister
I honestly think your forged series in particular, if you changed around the character names, tweaked some descriptions, and edited here and there, you'd have a lovely little trilogy to publish as an original with a publisher like those aforementioned authors.
TashaRose chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
A nice ending. Thank you.
TashaRose chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
Crushed... truly crushed.
TashaRose chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
Oh Jareth ... You Fool
Sahilee chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
That was an amazing story! Very well written, I was so captivated, that I could not stop and read it in one go. You're truly a gifted storyteller :)
Dire Heart chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
I love this story! I cried a bit when Jareth was under that last enchantment though...
Veriria chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
Jareth you bastard
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
jareth you idiot
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
someone slap jareth, that handsome fae bastard