Reviews for Here's that day you hoped would never come
Nitingale chapter 21 . 3/15/2007
O...The Falconer and his daughter and in for it now. :) Nice cliffhanger BTW, can't wait for the next one.
Super Pleb chapter 21 . 3/15/2007
Oh, I'm all curious now as to who the eyes in the kingdom are...very intriguing!

The plot continues to thicken...
Super Pleb chapter 20 . 3/15/2007
Aw, poor Sarah!

Braden/Toria's so...horrid. You've written her so wonderfully repelant, she's like all the nasty girls I've ever met rolled into one blonde, believable, bundle.

Great job! :D
Solea chapter 20 . 3/15/2007
This is an about-face! In a stunning upset, Jareth makes his intelligence and wisdom rolls. The man rolled a crit. The whole scene was great and I enjoyed it from start to finish! Wonderful writing and a nice twist when he felt Braden up to get that amulet. I also thought the dialogue between Jareth and Braden was really well written. The sudden turn in the conversation and your ability to manipulate it so smoothly was impressive.

Sarah...misses both of her rolls by a mile. I am alternately applauding her and impatient with her. It's fun to watch her take charge, but her vulnerabilities seem to come from left field. Sarah has dealt with far worse than Braden. So why is she backing down now? Also, why would an intelligent woman like Sarah believe lies we've all seen on "The Young and the Restless"?

Jareth gets chocolate souffle today. Sarah...will have to wait for her dinner. I'll decide what she gets when I see whether or not she hops on Ye Olde Sorry Nag of Self-Pity. The ending of this chapter suggests that she might, but you have often surprised me before!
Nitingale chapter 20 . 3/15/2007
THAT TERRIBLE WITCH! I'm not one for killing but please, please kill her off! She's once again destroyed Sarah's already faltering confidence in Jareth! ARGH!
Nitingale chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
Yeah! Sir Didymus is so right, Sarah has a very forgiving heart. And I'm glad that despite all the stuff Jareth was thinking in the previous chapter he still protected himself GO JARETH!
sweetbabby33 chapter 20 . 3/15/2007
Oh that stupid witch,playing dirty again~~!
sweetbabby33 chapter 18 . 3/15/2007
Oh,bad Jareth,BAD...How could he? :(
EmpressAuthor chapter 20 . 3/15/2007
Oh dear... Sarah sounds like she's going to go into that "I will doubt everything even when the truth is right in front of me" mode. I always want to smack heroines that go that route. Then again... those lead to bodice ripping moments and sometimes those are exciting. :p
Laurely-Halliwell chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
I have a mixed reaction on this one...I like the fact that he is with her and that he didn't go further with the Braden Bitch...but I don't like the fact the Sarah was the one to excuse herself...she was upset and she had the right to be...she should have stand her ground more with him and less with her friends...

Aww I guess it's ok that way too...that stupid King is so proud he would never have excused himself and she would have stayed in her boudoir for the rest of her life...

Wicked mind he has that King...

Lol as always a wonderful story...and your my favorite writer of all the fanfiction...I have read so far...

Until next time...can't wait to read more...you know me...I'm PaisleyRose's Labyrinth Fanfiction addicted...

hihihi
Solea chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
Again - quality writing. You get some nice celery with crunchy peanut butter on. (I am feeling healthy today.)

Mixed reactions to your characters - particularly Sarah.

Spectacular moment: “Hoggle, what makes you think Jareth is the only one you need fear throwing your sorry ass into the bog of stench? I know the way there as well. As I recall, all it took before was a kiss…. Shall we test the waters?”

I LOVED IT. I have no patience for a Sarah who allows herself to be picked on or picked at. Plus, I really loved the writing there. It showed a great set-up and turn of phrase and ...oh! It made me so happy! I wish I could be that clever and snarky when I stand up for myself. Usually I just tell the other person to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Irritating moments:

1. “I misspoke, and this is what I got.” Sarah looked at the goblin in the mirror.

2. You were trying to tell me something earlier and I snapped at you. I’m sorry, Jareth, you needed me to hear, and I was being all raw edges and feelings.

3. “You wouldn’t need to if I hadn’t…” she shuddered. “Oh, Jareth.”

Eurgh. The Sarah who runs around blaming herself and apologizing for herself is so irritating that I want Braden to walk right in and slap her. So what if she wasn't "perfect"? Jareth acted like a complete jerk and it made me feel vaguely ill to hear her fall all over herself like that. Yes, he aplogized to her too, but...well...she gets a nacho platter this morning for standing up to Hoggle and two hairy-lookin' anchovies for two of her extra apologies. (One apology is fair enough. Jareth apologized to her once too. I think I'll leave Sarah alone for apology #2.)

I liked the moment at the end where Jareth felt Braden's threat. That was good writing and I am really enjoying the creative touches you have put on Jareth's expansion of his powers.

Also Millie - sometimes I have mixed feelings about her advice, but this does not bother me. She is a goblin and you write her like a goblin. I am a human and I think like a human. Ten almond cookies for staying true to the character..

As always, I love your story and can't wait to see what you do in the next chapter.
Dev chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
Nice make up...normal after any lovers spat.

Though I hope that Jareth's little mental tirade of taking both women (can we say cat fight waiting to happen ...he must really be crazy if he wants to live with those kinda complications) was just a part of the charm and a little blowing off steam.

He does seem a little Schizophrenic with his mood swings. One minute harsh and cold the next regretfully and loving...

He brushed off Braden in this chapter...so does that mean he realised once he strengthened his shields that having the girl would destroy Sarah and be dangerous for his kingdom?
Super Pleb chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
I can't help but love it when Jareth and Sarah have 'tiffs'. Glad they're all reconciled but I do like a bit of hurt feelings.

Nice twist!

Maybe I'm dense, but I was nicely surprised when Toria turned out to be Braden, shock!

Anyways, here's a whole plate of my favourite raisin flapjacks.
Cinniuint chapter 18 . 3/15/2007
I've never had this before, but right now after reading this last chapter... I actually want to break Jareth's face, viciously. _

Well written, like all of your stories _
notwritten chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
interesting

Jareth needs a dose of his own medicine.

That jerk