Reviews for Here's that day you hoped would never come
Laurely-Halliwell chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
I don't like you anymore...snif...why do you make Sarah suffer so?...you big meanie, brought tears to my eyes I felt so sorry for her...

Jareth is a disgusting jerk!

Damn it, you write so well it is as if they are actually alive, I'm so sad...I'm going to bed...I'm cursing Jareth on my way there...damn man...I liked him in the beginning, that's all over now...my girlie crush is gone...I'm heartbroken...

(Will that be enough for you to turns things around? pretty please) *Falls on her knees pleadingly*

(I'm joking of course...I still like your story very much...but I do want to smack Jareth on the head...)

Until next time
Board Treader chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
Ahh... You are too cruel to leave the story off at such a delightable cliffhanger. I love your story.
Vestal Harlot chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
That chapter made me very upset. Please make it better?
Solea chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
Starting comments for you: as always, the writing is quality stuff and I am thoroughly entertained. I'm not sure that my honest reactions are what you intended to elicit in your readers, but take them as just that - reactions. NOT a critique of your writing. You get a nice Chinese cake with lucky cats on top for posting four new chapters to entertain me today.

1. Jareth looked at her. “Feeling sorry for yourself, precious? Just remember how all this got started, and the part you played in weakening my entire kingdom.”

(Solea cannot even be bothered to break a platter over his head because he is not worth it. She tosses a burnt bran muffin at him and rolls over to watch TV. If he were sharper than a bowling ball, he'd have circumvented all of his problems by treating Sarah like a lady from the start.)

2. “I’ve lost him.” She whispered.

(Solea looks at Sarah impatiently and smacks her with a wet noodle for being a sniveling ninny. Move on, girl, move ON.)

Of course, I'm sure you'll show us more than this from both of these characters. However, I'm not one whit sorry for Sarah because she bagged a guy who didn't treat her that well in the first place and got what most women get who bag guys that treat them poorly. Hopefully she'll show some of the spine we saw in chapter two or three when the kids at school were calling her a witch. The self-pitying version of Sarah is much less interesting to read about.

Jareth...well, if you want me to be on his side, you haven't written much to recommend him in 18 chapters. He really is like that super-hot but totally jerky ex-boyfriend that most of us have had at least once who says that he loves you when you're getting it on and treats you like you're disposable at any other time. Braden may be enchanting him, but her magical kung fu doesn't seem THAT good and doesn't explain the Jekyll & Hyde that we've seen from Jareth's character in previous chaps. We're heading into RIBSC territory here and I'm not sure that I'm rooting for J&S to be a couple in this fic. Plus, he's just not very bright.

In a first since Miles, you are writing extremely bright villains. Braden's overall bloodthirsty-ness is pretty thickly applied, but she's got brains and a totally rockin' bod. I'm almost rooting for her. It doesn't seem like she has to work that enchantment TOO hard. :)

But I'm still enjoying the fic. This is great fun and I'm waiting eagerly for your next post. :)
sarah chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
if jareth sleeps with that slut then he does not need sarah scine he does not care for feelings.
Nitingale chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
Oh, how terribly, terribly sad :( Please let this be a happy ending. What I don't get is why if he knows Braden is using an enchantment on him was he so furious at Sarah? And why is he willing to put himself into that vulnerable position again.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
Jareth, Jareth, Jareth: you see only part of cause and symptoms.

Poor Sarah.

Want to strange several characters.

Excellent.
Artemisdesari chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
Aww, poor Sarah, but then Jareth IS a rat, will he really be so stupid with Toria, though? Oh I hope not! Update soon!
Brittany chapter 18 . 3/14/2007
OMFG... This is terrible, maybe that enchantment Jareth finds disquieting is stronger than he thought... Maybe its the enchantment that is making him think crazy thoughts about hurting Sarah, by bedding her and Toria... Oh god, I hope against hope that, that is the case!
Laurely-Halliwell chapter 17 . 3/14/2007
I am so totally addicted to your story, I'm checking all the time to see if you updated, you're the best author and updater, wow three chapters in one day...you're amazing...

Can't wait to see more interaction between Sarah and Jareth, and pretty please let Sarah be the bride in question, I thought she looked sad ... assuming it wasn't her...

Nah a paramour isn't good enough for that woman!

LOL until next time.
Bex Drake chapter 17 . 3/14/2007
This is a really gripping and enticing story so far, which I am really enjoying reading. I cannot wait for more :)
Nitingale chapter 16 . 3/14/2007
ACK! NO! Not Braden! Not again! Oh boy, Sarah's in for a very, very unpleasant reunion isn't she?
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 17 . 3/14/2007
Okay...interesting... kinda hints Jareth is Oberon and Titania's and not the only one...
Nienna Telrunya chapter 17 . 3/14/2007
Happy day, for updates come. :D

Oh, the villains present themselves, and they are a despicable pair. Perfect for a story in the land of myth and magic.
sweetbabby33 chapter 15 . 3/14/2007