Reviews for Here's that day you hoped would never come
Angry Girl chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
You write very well I love how you write all the characters even that nasty girl Braden because people like her do actually exist in the world.. Im interested in what Jareth is planning and young Toby is so cute :)
Nienna Telrunya chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
*Laughs hysterically in a slightly wicked manner* Love it. Erm. I seem to always say that on your stories, so I'll be more specific. Jareth using Aubrey - nice touch. And the hat, naturally. And Toby. Toby with his talking to the owl, seeing goblins, half-recognizing Jareth. Jareth being talented with kids. You used the word "wicked(ly)" three times, did you know? They asked Jareth to watch Toby? Hee.
Honoo-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
This starting chapter is really good, It looks promising. I've read your other story "Forged Magic" and I found it very entertaining. I hope your new ff will be as interesting as the last one. see ya
WhiteInfinity21 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
oh, another good one. I do like the set-up you have going here. Looking forward to seeing this story unfold
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Never again? Go ahead and say that, Sarah, go ahead . . .

Very excellent. Love the bit with the roommates. And the smell of peaches. And Meg and Rebecca. Actually, it's just all very good so far, and I can't wait for the next part. :D Well, I *can*, if I must . . .
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19