Reviews for Here's that day you hoped would never come
Veriria chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
Jareth you bastard
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
jareth you idiot
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
someone slap jareth, that handsome fae bastard
bonanzagal chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Loving it so far!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
Really LOVED IT!
Cat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm having a hard time getting around Jareth's behavior, which is really assault. He clearly doesn't respect Sarah's boundaries, scares the shit out of her, and forces himself on her. I was praying she'd punch him. Usually I love the character of Jareth, and he started out interesting and love-struck in your story, but I had a hard time still liking him after he begins forcefully kissing Sarah/pushing her up against a wall/ect. ect. That's not love.
Cat chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Of many things I like in your story, I like how you get into Braden's head - not to approve of her bullying behavior, of course, but to better understand her demons and why she does what she does. Very realistic. I've seen a lot of people in pain who lash out at others in this way, so this subtle choice on your behalf made the story all the more poignant and real for me. I find it especially telling that Braden projects all of her issues on to Sarah and blames her for her troubles.
Janese chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
All I wanted to say was that I am enjoying it most approvingly and the plot is thought out and believable. Perhaps... though if you don't mind my saying... I'm a stickler for spell check and it did make it a bit difficult to read. But don't mis understand as I can get very well into this story. It's headed in a good direction.
Miss Rune chapter 32 . 7/21/2012
Great story! I love that Sarah was always so courageous :)
pastelsummer chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
is the rest of your stories are like this one i am madly in love! I cannot wait to looksee at the rest
gabielel chapter 32 . 11/28/2011
The story was fantastic! And had a wonderful ending that let the reader wonder what their life was like later. Ever twist and turn in the book kept me guessing. I really enjoyed it and plan to read more of your stuff.
moira hawthorne chapter 31 . 3/15/2011
wonderful wonderful

I rushed thur the last few chapters b/c I had to know... yes... I was sitting on my seat edge...
moira hawthorne chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
sdvjaokshdfgvjabkfrgvbakj why didnt i see that coming!

must have been distracted