Reviews for Here's that day you hoped would never come
EmeraldRomance chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Okay...romantic, revengeful, or schmexy...you write Jareth like no other, hands down! I think maybe he does whisper in your ear and command your pen!
EmeraldRomance chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Hmm so I am thoroughly confused. Clearly Jareth loves her, and Sarah loves him, though both want to deny it? He is actively making a plan to get her back, but for what purpose? He flits between tones of revenge and love so I can't rightly guess yet...And now taking Toby? Or is he just bait? Hm...
EmeraldRomance chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Be still my heart...that last line...*fanning self*

Very clever having him ingratiate himself with the family. Now, how will Sarah re-enter the picture?

I think I will have to favorite this story too. I am in awe of your ability to come up with so many original plots on the same theme. I hope you are still writing:):):)
EmeraldRomance chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Excellent start as usual...you are making it very difficult for me to decide which of your stories is my favorite LOL
chocolatepen chapter 31 . 3/7/2010
wow, your stories never cease to amaze me, and this one has lead me on a wild goose chase. i always try o guess what's going to happen next but we'll reading this i was always in a fascinated stupor. i especially loved chapter 30, when Jareth get's slapped to the ground and has to beg to know where his slippers are!

so wonderful, i applaud you eternally!

your avid reader,

~chocolatepen
Ismira Daugene chapter 32 . 2/16/2010
I absolutely loved this story! I said it before in on of my reviews and I'll say it again, It's absolutely amazing!

You had a wonderful plot line that wove intricately throughout the whole story. I loved reading it. In fact this story had me so captivated I was late getting to class so I could see if Jareth really married Toria or not... lol. This story just made me so happy when reading it and so angry at times too. You really captured me.

OH!

I'm glad you explained the difference between Paramour and Concubine in the end because my computer's dictionary said something completely different.

I hope you write more stories like this.
Ismira Daugene chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
This is a review of Chapter 5.

OMFG! I have to say this is one of the best if the the best Labyrinth fanfic I've ever read. I absolutely love the multiple layers of plot and the intrigue. Jareth is an absolutely fascinating character study and he is so much more confidant this time around.

This chapter in particular though is amazing! Is it sad that I pretend I'm Sarah when I read? You make the story come to life and it is so easy to visualize and feel.

I really just cannot express the rest of what I want to say in words, so I'll just say Kudos! And I look forward to reading the next chapters.
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 31 . 1/28/2010
::smiles happily, if not a bit tiredly:: I love your stories, this one's no exception. _ stayed up late just to finish reading it. Awesome job darlin'. ::waves:: Nighty nighty now. Blessed Be! ::wonders off to bed::
Death's Kitty chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I have to say that your stories are now my choice of drug. I sit here in my room ant 3:30 in the morning just so I can finish the story I was reading of yours. You are surely a brilient writer, for nothing I have read has cptured my atention as has your stories. Thank you for the opportunity to read such wonderful things. As always may the Great Goddess watch over everything you do and keep you safe.

May you find confort in the moon,

Guidence in the stars,

And my the wind watch over you in your journy in this life and the ones to come;

This is my blessing.
Lucifer Hatter chapter 25 . 12/6/2009
how ironic, i'm listening to Paramore's song, Misery Business. Wonderful story darling (sorry for not commenting on the other chapters) poor, poor Sarah dear.
Mahina chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
Someone file a sexual harassment suit. D
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 32 . 10/2/2009
The only comment I can think to make is I lurvel your stories _
Emma Corrin chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This fanfic is truly amazing. I adored every chapter of it, and especially enjoyed the ending. It was definitely the type of ending I had always hoped for and wished for 3

I will say one thing, however - be sure to reread all of your work to correct any spelling / name errors :3 3

I look forward to reading more of your work 3
BelfryBat chapter 32 . 9/23/2009
A lovely story, I thoroughly enjoyed it! :D
SpiritWell chapter 30 . 7/20/2009
This story is utterly utterly fantastic and mush-crazy, even if Jareth is an utter bastard. And the My Fair Lady reference?

I love you.