Reviews for Jedi Wizard Harry
Joy Whitlock chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I think you should write this story. It sounds great!
god of all chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
Mad about the Boro chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Sounds like a good fic. If you ever get round to writing it up, or if you find someone else to do it for you, let me know as I'd really like to read it.
Noir Detective chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Now this is an interesting idea and very original. And I would love to see this written one thing I may be blind that I haven't see it is what age would be Obiwan when he remembers his former life If he is padawan then it may cause some interesting situations...

Cheers Noir detective
MR. ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
this sounds AMAZING! i would love to read this story. please write it! the only thing could think of that would be a problem is how Obi-Wan would explain his knowledge but other than that it sounds like a perfect read for me.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That looks fantastic! Please write this!

StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
It seems interesting, however it depends on how you write it... But I think it would be very good.
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
please write thi story
Sunoco chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Do it. That sounds incredibly cool. I would read it for sure.
Mr. E chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Please write this because there are so few HP/SW fics out there!
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Great sounding idea! Really hope you write this!
phoenixstave chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Brilliant idea!
sireddraconous chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is an interesting concept. I would like to see more before determining if it will be any good but the idea is good.
anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Just wanted to point out that the Star Wars saga was a LONG time ago ... Harry was born in 1980, well after Obi-Wan lived and died. How can Obi be a reincarnation of Harry?

(Yes, Star Wars seems futuristic, but it took place in the past. Remember, the story starts: A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.)
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I think this could really be an interesting story. I look forward to seeing if you start writing it. :)