Reviews for The Return
guest reader chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
which film if you meen the 2008 version i agree it was alfull orson wells 1950's movie was many time of the order way better
The Bloke chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Interesting start, I agree that the original novel was much better than any of the adaptions.
TravelingThroughTime chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
I think the story is very interesting and the plot has an interesting aspect.

As a side note, this is now the Time Machine section. ffnet has added a new section for War Of The Worlds so you may wanna move it there.
Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Good chapter, the fight seems to be more even than the last time.

Rock on

Master of The Boot
Stikibunn chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
YES! I prefer the original book too. Great to see you've used an alternate timeline.

Just one request. Could the humans have mecha? By which I mean large robotic tanks. It's said in the original novel that the british became a powerful empire after the invasion by reverse engineering Martian technology. Although the couldn't figure out the heat ray, there was a line about the flying machines being built by humans and so on. Electronics and robotics therefore would be considerably more advanced then we have no as they had studied their devices.

Aside from that I like how the story's unfolding!
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
I like the story very much. Keep updating and I'll await some juicy battle scenes.

TTFN

Master of Teh Boot
RusaMakut chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Good job so far I am enjoying it keep up the good work. Sorry i can't give any advice grammer is my weak point

Glad to know I am not the only one that hates the film the book is soo much better, though they tend to be.