Reviews for Hitotsu no Kimochi
Devious Purrloin chapter 6 . 10/24
Y'know, the meanings of the word aren't there on you DeviantArt.
Anjali chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I really love this story, too! It's a great story, and you portray the characters and their complexities really well! I'm not sure why you stopped six years ago... and I won't push you... but I really hope you come back to this story, too! (::
ACCOUNTUNKNOWN chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
People can say cruel things, but most of the time they don't mean what they say.

The internet does things to people, giving them that extra push into the right, or the wrong direction.

Your story hit me, it was beautiful.

And even through it isn't finished, I still feel satisfied.

Only if it is that I could enjoy such a well writen fantasy.

Thank you.
yamii chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
wow it really good nd interestin
DPfruitloop chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
U-u stopped writing it. *cries* MY LIFE SUCKS NOW! *throws laptop across room*. BLAST IT! I WILL NEVER READ THE END OF THIS FLIPPING AWSOME STORY! *cries* WHY? WHY? WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?
TiFu chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Halooo~ I don't usually reviewslashcomment very often, but I decided to take some time out to say...THIS STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME. Pleaze no drop eet? :3 'Coz then i'd cry. And you wouldn't make someone cry, would you? (yay for obvious guilt tripping). Never the less, enforcing the fact of AWESOME. Like, seriously. Yeah, i'll shut up now.
DancesWithDeath chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
You write well.
Alexia Moonlight chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
No! I found this in the DP Best Fanfiction Awards page, and I got so into it! Please continue! I love this story!
Caelean chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
This is a creative story. If you ever get the chance of getting this back up and running, then I'll wait patiently for every new chapter. If not, well, it's been a great ride.
anonymous chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
The doctor is totally Jazz, isn't she?

Too bad this story's gone so long without being updated. I like it.
Koppella chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
This story is fantastic! I absolutely LOVE the alternate universe that you've created. Please please finish the story!
Kybo chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
This is an interesting story, and I gotta say...I'm hooked!

I hope you decide to finish this.
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
pretty good,but seriously,poor Danny.
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
What happens next?
KHFREAK14 chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
sweet, an update! yay! *gives author 5 kookies* i really feel sorry for Phantom...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »