Reviews for Stronger
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
FANTASTIC!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
You did a nice job with your story.

I liked the different points that you (Dean) made. The demon can try to force the brothers apart, force them to doubt each other, but they are stronger together.

I have wondered if Dean did hide his injury from Sam or if Sam remembered shooting his brother.

Enjoyed your brother moment, wonderful ending as Sam just thanked Dean for not giving up on him and not holding what happen against him.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Aww, yay! Sammy angst!:) *squishes you* This was wonderful, sweetie! Poor Sammy! But yay, Dean for being a good older brother!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Angsty and funny, I loved it! You are awesome, keep writing!
Freefall chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Very well done.
friendly chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
that was really good
Linda chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Beautiful story! -i really enjoyed it
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
i love love love this, so sweet brothery fluff and angst, perfect combo
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Great story, poor Sam having a nightmare about him shooting Dean and hurting him and then remembering that it really happened. And then him not wanting Dean near him because of what he did, not only because it is making the memories more vivid but because Sam cannot forgive himself. But Dean, as usual in big brother mode manages to convince Sam that it is not as bad as he perceives and that if they stick together they can overcome it. Dean's sincere words and gentle humour manage to get through to Sam, enough for him to get back to sleep without nightmares.

Really well written, you can see the situation so well from both boys points of view.
Brenny chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
i'm the first reviewer? *grins*

damn nobody would have noticed that you haven't watched the episode yet. btw i want one of those jackets,too, if the boys got one of those, you know i'm still searching for the right shirt

in my opinion your writing improves further with each story, can't say how, just a feeling

and i still LOVE your heart-to-heart-moments

*hug* brenny