Reviews for Kim's Got a Boyfriend
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
While Mr. Dr.P approved of Eric, he was absolutely happy about Ron and Kim together (minus him threatening Ron), he expected them to be together for a while from the way he talked (making his daughter happy and everything)... he treated Eric as a date and Ron as more...

just sayin... though this is intresting
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
a stab to my soul, knowing that Kim was originally with Eric...

though why would Kim tell her mom that Eric was a syntho?... she could just say that she got together with Ron instead and try to be a bit vague... especially when they could leave it as a simple explanation without to many details or the parts they wouldn't want others to know...
krotoxo chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Continue! :D please?
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Cool chapter if I may ask when are you going to update or is there a sequel to this story?
DoofusPrime chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Good story. :)

I enjoyed "Victoria's Circuits" and I liked the awkwardness of Ron and Kim's new relationship. I also liked your portrayal of Wade, and it was amusing to see Ron being insulted that Wade assumed Kim must have been the mind-controlled one. I don't blame him - I like Ron, but I'd probably assume that as well, hehe.

Good final line to end it on, too. Thanks for the story!
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm liking this story so far!

I have a soft spot for fan fiction writer's representations of the before / after prom moments of So The Drama. I suppose it's such a pivotal part of the show - even more so if you wanted Kim and Ron to be a couple - that it's always fun to read people expand on it a little.

The only problem with those fics is that sometimes people seem to overdo it a little, and portray Kim and Ron acting like a long-term couple or like they're madly in love just hours after returning from prom, but I'm liking how you've portrayed it so far; it seems balanced.
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
you missed a piece between chapters 1&2 and from "ill suited" (transcript courtesy of with my extra notes)

(note to self copy transcripts down to computer and add notes in so I don't have to retype them.)

start clip

Ron: KP, You're a Syntho-Drone? Ah!

Rufus: Ahh!

Ron: Ah!

Rufus: Ah!

Ron: Ah!

*clock 3:10 am*

Ron: I don't care what time it is, this is an emergency.

Ron: Kim, Pick-up Pick-up Pick-up!

Kim: Ron?

Ron: Are you a Syntho-Drone, KP? Be honest, I can take it.

Kim: Ron, you had a nightmare, Goodnight.

Ron: Wait, before that part where you melted we were at the dance and...

Kim: We kissed.

Ron: Yeah, did you have the same dream?

Kim: No, that part really happened, Ron.

Ron: Ha, yeah.

Kim: Yeah, but it won't happen again if you keep calling me in the middle of the night!

Ron: Man, love is complicated.

*key theme music*

end clip

This clip is very obviously set the night (or morning after as the case maybe) because if it weren't Ron wouldn't be having that specific nightmare. Just my noticing. I remember virtually everything from the show perfectly (no idea why but I do) so I rarely if ever miss things like that. any who on to chapter 2 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
KP's Man chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
this is a great start it up again and finish it:)
Suit of Storms chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
This. Is. AWESOME! You freaking rule!
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Cool story, I read through all 3 chapters and I sincerely hope that you'll continue to write more. :) Keep up the good work!
Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
That was freaking great. So the rent's don't know...and I can't wait to read the Tweeds reaction when they find out. Keep on writing.

P.S. Taking the pictures again was a nice touch.
continental-line chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
Delightful little story. I'm glad that you have started writing stories again. I'm out of the hospitals again and trying to catch up.

The S4 ep. had Bonnie and S.S.J. at the Middleton school dance together. Will Bonnie become evil or just rich, and spoiled? This could be interesting.

-Bill Ponder

P. S. Welcome Back.
Seamus Dubh chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Good to see you dot you muse back, Have missed you writings.

Good story so far.

Love Wades reaction at the end, typical concidering previous incedents, but funny none the less.
Comet Moon chapter 3 . 3/18/2007

Nice one

Can't wait til Monique and friends meet up

Ja ne