Reviews for Two Steps Back
webdlfan chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
I haven't really bothered to review as I go along as I'm not even sure you're going to get this (and I think your writings wonderful, so you should be posting), but I really wanted to tell you that I like the way you've written Lindsay's Uncle. I've never thought about him being anything but her uncle. I think you've given him a new york personality, and his own personality.
CSI Dork chapter 22 . 8/22/2007
aw this was an amazing story. I only discovered it the other day when I found the first story saved in my favourites and realised I hadn't read all of that one but then I was hooked. It was really well written, you didn't rush anything which made it feel realistic and I really enjoyed reading it. Thankyou! I think the 378 reviews or however many it is are testament to how good your story is. Well done!

PS - I hardly ever watch CSI:New York so I have missed an entire season with the whole Danny/Lindsay storyline but I am sure your story ideas are way better than whatever they did. Loved it! Thanx

xx
daytimedrama chapter 9 . 7/5/2007
I know I seem like a nag, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who won't let you forget the mention of a promised sequel. Especially when you finished at such an amazing place! :D Maybe you are having an excellent summer!
daytimedrama chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
I love this fic, I read and reread it quite a few times, and I can't wait for your sequel...its been a few weeks. (hint hint)
RachelHeidi chapter 22 . 5/28/2007
OK, I'm a horrible ficer, but I survived finals and review (barely- my actions on quatro de mayo should be erased and forgotten in my opinion), but that was great and I promise to be better with E&R.

On a different matter-WE FINALLY GOT *GOOD* D/L! Not to happy about Danny's broken hand or Adam being beaten and burned, but it was GOOD! OK, I gotta work in the morning, but I wanted to FINALLY get around to this!

Keep up the FANtastic work!
Isabell89 chapter 22 . 5/28/2007
So I spent the better part of my long weekend reading 'Can't go home again' and just now finished 'Two Steps Back' (sorry I didn't even stop to leave a review before, but I was concentrating too hard on reading) and let me tell you, I was very glad when I read in a comment you left in your livejournal that you were going to write a sequel :) I am absolutely new to the Danny/Lindsay universe (I had never actually watched CSI:NY until about two weeks ago, and here in Germany, we're just stuck on re-runs of season 1), but then, one day, I just got completely crazy about them. Thank God to whoever invented youtube, since I found a wonderful series of clips there telling the complete story of Danny and Lindsay since her first episode, and seeing what season 3 brings just made me squeal. Naturally, I started looking for fanifcs picking up where Snow Day left off, and even though I've read some pretty good fics already, yours were the first multiple chapter ones I read, and they were simply brilliant.

Okay so sorry this simple review turned into the stoy of my life (or last week at least), but I just wanted to tell you how great your writing is and how much your stories improved my weekend. Again, sorry I wasn't there before to follow the story and drop review to every chapter, but count me in for the next sequel. But on an up note: Having the complete story at my disposal helped me get over some boring and sleepless hours.

Okay, so I went to bed at five this morning, I just couldn't stop reading until they finally got together.
od chapter 22 . 5/21/2007
Just writing to let u know i loved it!

finaly!
The Little Corinthian chapter 22 . 5/20/2007
What a great week. Not only do we get freaking hot smut from you (and I haven't even read the one on livejournal yet), but we get canon-smuff, too! *happy dances around on Jerry Bruckheimer's head* As far as this fic goes, that was a great ending- although I don't know if I would call it an ending, more of a pause. Eh, semantics, Danny and Lindsay did the horizontal tango. Finally. :0P I've very much enjoyed this fic, and I'm very much looking forward to Erase and Rewind! Fantastic job! :0D
ReJo chapter 22 . 5/20/2007
Adams getting some confidence with the ladies!
scoj chapter 22 . 5/19/2007
i will remind you don't worry!

i loved that ending. it was so sweet and i can't wait for the next story. you really have talent!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
great work once again :) i love DL, so i'll definitely get to season 2 soon, i may start with season 1 first though... the season 3 finale was 'wow'! and I loved the DL in there of course :)
Kaoli water goddess chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
Heh... you got the whole chest hair thing from watching the finale, huh? Loved it, was amazing, and I desperatley want to go see it again. What DL fan doesn't want to see that again?
Kavi Leighanna chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
She jumped his bones and then some! I was so proud! And she did an excellent job of convincing him to do it too.

For your first time you did well (and yes, I'm aware the pun on 'first time' is there). Enough heat to get me, that's for sure! Excellent work.

And the thing with Angell and Adam? Fantastic doesn't even start. It was beautiful and you're really being careful at developing their relationship. I think that helps the reader cherish it more. I certainly do!
chili-peppers chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
Aw! Brilliant ending! SO beautiful! I love this fic, and i've read the M-rated one. Brilliant work! Can't wait for your next story!
Quintessence of Darkness chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
loved the ending! Danny and Lindsay are jsut adorable together.

I look forward to seeing more of Jen and Adam in the next story! :D (more D/L also)