Reviews for Voiceless, She Cries: Part Two
im begging you chapter 14 . 4/23
PLEASE write a third installment where she breaks out again, gets her powers again, and comes back to kill them all and Raven and BB. this was a very good fic and i look forward to reading more.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 14 . 1/16
I seroisly wish I have read this before. This is the best story ever! There were a lot of plot twists in here, even from part one. But I was really eager to find out what was gonna happen in the end. And I loved it (although it was shorter than expected). But all in all, I loved it and awesome story.
dj25taz chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Love every minute of it
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Love this story, I think I like the sequel better. A amazing ending.
MindGeek chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Holy crap! Another rollercoaster of a ride.

I like the new ground you explored, what with Raven basically having an arch nemisis other than Trigon. Also her having an incredible voice. I love music and I love to sing myself so that definitely put this in a really good light in my opinion. Dang, I really wish I could hear her sing now!

Including so many Titans was also a plus. I could hear each individual voice and picture each character saying it. I'm not sure how I imagined Adrienne though. I know she is supposed to look pretty and all, but I think I imagined her as similar to the witch in the season 4 episode, Cyborg the Barbarian. Although I imagined her a bit taller and her beauty to be unnatural.

I love how you devoloped the plot regarding Adrienne, Raven, and her voice. And the whole stealing powers plot and its resolution. It really goes to show that no matter how impossible the situation seems, the Titans can handle it. Even if it does take a few years.

Speaking of the powers, the one thing I disliked was that Raven kept the powers she gained. I would have liked it better if they had found the people they were stolen from and given them back. Or if she could have just plain shed them somehow. But that's my personal opinion. The way it ended worked wonderfully for the story.

Speaking of endings, I wish this story would continue as well but I understand that it would be strange. The whole plot of the story was Adrienne, Raven, and hee voice (as previously stated).

I really have nothing but praise for this story. It was beautifully written. It showed what greed can do to people. It showed that there is a reason for everything and that we need to learn to trust people, if it hurts us or not, because whether we like it or not, we need friends and people who can (and will) support us.

I really like your style. It takes the mind places, explores new ground, and catches hold of the readers' emotions. All I have left to say is...

I REALLY WANT TO HEAR THE ANGEL OF AZARATH'S DANG VOICE NOW!
jd chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
I loved it, and i know this might sound like a flame but as much as i liked it, i didn't like the ending. I hate when anybody gets God powers, kinda just turns me off from the story. Well with that said i loved the while story but the ending.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
I loved this story though I wish that raven had stayed mute
BethyQuake chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
That's a great ending P.S what is flames I have no idea I'm 11
Summoning Demons for fun chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Really nice story I enjoyed it.
Anne Gee chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
please continue writing i read one of your stories everyday. they are amazing! i can never stop reading them. its a new one every time and i love it ! please continue and dont stop
there all very well thought out and full pf surprises
IcePrinc chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
I didn't enjoy this nearly as much as the first part, sorry... But it's still damn good.
SimplyaCritic chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
same as i sayed the last time u r good so make more plz
Soul chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Good story
Redneckninja07 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
That... Was... Beautiful... I'm speechless. This was the best BBRae fic I've read yet...
Yuri Hannah chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
I actually really liked Raven's voice being monotone lol. But I'm glad she got it back.