Reviews for Voiceless, She Cries: Part Two
PianoPlayerLove chapter 14 . 1/4
One of the best stories I've ever read! Thank you so much 3 I really love all your stories, you are really talented!
Demon kid chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
Damn! why the heck do your storys get me so emotional? I was crying threw most of this fic! You're an awesome writer! I'm really impressed! Throughout your series of "Voiceless, she Cries" I didn't notice one spelling mistake! And also can't believe how much detail you've put into this! DAMN! YOUR FANFICTIONS ARE AWESOME!
Lord Sicarius chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
I don't know if it is possible to recover my mancard after this...
WhatsWrongWithGoth chapter 14 . 4/24/2016
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You have a gift!
Jakeros chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!
I was a little disappointed that there was no catfight or whatever, but all the same i'm kinda glad there wasn't. Then i would've actually had to root for Adrienne at some point. I absolutely hate her. She's a stone cold psycho bitch with an ego the size of Jupiter with no redeeming qualities - quite surprising really.
Hope she enjoys the illustrious company of the Joker, Poison Ivy and the Riddler because i hope she STAYS.
Anyways, this was an awesome fic - this series was an awesome fic.
*faves*
All the best,
Write on!
Jakeros chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
What a bitch...
Jakeros chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
There better be some reason this chick is so screwed up, because right now she is worse than Slade.
Gamewiz94 chapter 14 . 4/7/2016
Amazing
Dark Azarathian chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
I didn't think I could be more impressed with your writing. I was wrong.
GummyBearsAreAwsome1 chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
Excellent! Well done! Read both part 1&2
Raven Logan chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
I loooooooooove this story

It was well thought out for the voice of Raven
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
Thanks for the great story! I really enjoyed it.
~Kakkarot is Kake~
aprilbabyapril chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
that was so awesome i loved every word of it. it kept me in suspense. i read the whole thing in a week it was so good. plz keep righting bbrae fanfiction. :)
bluegreenenvy chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY AWESOME! brilliant work!
im begging you chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
PLEASE write a third installment where she breaks out again, gets her powers again, and comes back to kill them all and Raven and BB. this was a very good fic and i look forward to reading more.