Reviews for Shimmer
ChaR17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Around the same time every year I re-read all of your Blue and Chatoya stories and I would love to have a new one to read:) Update please! It would be very much appreciated:)
JezabelRedfern chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
yay! is there a sequel?
ann chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
I absolutely love your writing. I've been following your work with Blue/Chatoya for probably about 4-5 years now. When you get published, please let us know! haha
myfavoriteperson chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Hi! I found a typo:

"ot ta least, she didn't think she would"

just a heads up :)
Lacrymose chapter 18 . 3/27/2009
lovely.
Hera Night chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
I figured I'd better start at the beginning of your Ryars Valley saga and, let tell you, things are making so much more sense LOL I started reading "Chimera" but always felt in some scenes like I was missing something because I didn't know the whole history of your characters. So it's great to see where it all began ) I do have one teensy-tiny thing that I could critique which has nothing do with your writing or plotting. The characters ages don't quite seem to jive with their depth of emotional thought and feeling. Sometimes when I'm reading a certain part it's kind of disorienting because their thoughts and feelings are way more mature than what I think a 14 year old would have. I know some of them are older than they appear and have been through a lot, but somehow them being so young just didn't fit for me. Overall, though, great story! I've been printing off the chapters and reading them on the train to and from work )
laurakyna chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
i've only read to chap. 8, but its bril! er... you said at the top of the page when you was replying to reviews that your memory was the 3 secs of a goldfish- WRONG- it is proven that goldfish have a memory of 3 months! (no im not a geek-my friend is :( and shes been bugging me all week with wierd facts and stuff!)
CalliopeMused chapter 18 . 10/28/2005
Wow. This explains many small references in Chimera, which give the backstory for Ripples, which only add to an elaborate spectacle. Reading backwards is just as effective as reading forwards, and your characters have drama mixed with action mixed with prose without breaking the intense and beautiful tone of the intense work. Chatoya is an incredibly complex character, with mistakes and triumphs alike, and a joy to read about- all the others can be painted with the same brush, and are equally perfect.
um chapter 18 . 1/28/2005
hey its good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Are you finished with "a Ladys Sheild?" If you are, tell us at the end and write a sequel. If your not, then write more.
Kichiko chapter 18 . 4/24/2002
is this the last chapter? I LOVE the story keep up the good work on this, and i can't wait for another chimera chapter! unity becki
KensingtonGold chapter 18 . 4/22/2002
oh wow wow wow wow! a great two chapters you have here kiana! just...WOW.
Perid chapter 16 . 4/13/2002
I've read 'shimmer' at least 3 times, I like it so much!

But I was wondering if you were going to finish it off at all? Because I still don't know how she gets put back to normal (well, normal'ish), and how it ties in with 'chimera', which I have also read lots.

I love the characters, and your style of writing, so thank you for posting the fanfics, they're brilliant, even if one of them isn't complete and the other is still being written (work in progress)

Perid

;):;
Spellcial chapter 16 . 3/31/2002
Last section with Donna and Jepar especially nicely done! Please, post the next chapter as soon as possible! It's going very well :)
Kichiko chapter 16 . 2/14/2002
way cool chapter Ki! I think it's really sweet of Jepar to go after Toya! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!