Reviews for If Only I'd Killed You
VampireGleek chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Aw I cant imagine him forgetting that stuff but its sweet that he remembers their first kiss!
SapphireDesire chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Omigod! This was awesome!
BxBforever chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
yeah happy ending good long and happy!
BxBforever chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
You are Great at keeping up the suspense
BxBforever chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
PLease Let there be a happy ending It Really good
Magical Meerkat chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
He he loved it when Booth punched him. and when Kenton started kissing her and booth got really angry. Who am i kidding i loved it all!
artsycherry chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
aw... i loved it!

I liked how you brought back old villains and the connection you showed between B&B. I kept forgetting that this was just a story, as it felt like a real episode of bones.

You are an AMAZING author, and i can't wait to read you're other stories. I'm sure they will be just as good if not better! :)

*cherry*
pearlcaddy chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
Definitely one of the best fanfictions I have read. I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the new page to load. :)
VampirateLycan chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Aw Sweet!
mumrulz chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Another great story from you.

My favourite line from this one : "You’re going to make me watch ‘American Idol’?” Maybe a fate worse than death? LOL.

Anyway I am still continuing through your fics. :-)
mag31 chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Great ending too :D *adds story to her favourites*
mag31 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
“You’re going to make me watch ‘American Idol’?” This one made me laughed in spite of the angsty chapter
mag31 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Great chapter. I liked very much the passage with Kenton. And the end is great to! I'm eager to read next chapter, fortunately it's already written!
mag31 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
I've already read two chapters and I think this story is going to be my favourite among all your stories! You seem to have plenty of great ideas, I like the subject, and I found the thoughts and reactions of the characters very right.
Caramelchan chapter 3 . 4/20/2007