Reviews for Wayward
evznsc55 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I can't wait for your next update.
sortofbored chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Really great story. please continue
ami chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
I'm really enjoying your story :)

don't ever let it die! keep updating!
Johan14th chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
:D
flightless-green-bird-13 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
First off, I just want to say that I am so super duper happy that you updated :D I remember reading this a few years back and when I saw the update in my email I about spazzed. I'm so excited that you're finally writing more and I can't wait for your next update!

I love your writing and I love the new chapters. Great job!

I don't really review much so I'm not quite sure what to say, but fantastic job on the story so far and I'm excited to see the rest. Good luck~ :3
DeleteMe4 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Wow. It's really nice to see this story going again. The characters are original while staying true to their pure form. Enough changes to see their growth but sticking well to their core beliefs. Very engaging dialogue and plot! I hope to see more of this!
FeraNelia chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Mmm, a really interesting story~ I love AUs (though this story isn't one, but close enough~) and after I read this and saw this was actually a remake, I went to see the original one and damn I love it! I'm happy you haven't abandoned this story idea, and I'm glad you're expanding the story more.

Though I have to admit that I was hoping you would keep the pairings the same (since they were one of the main reasons I loved the original story; Ash/Erika was new and refreshing and I loved their relationship in the original story!~), but seeing that this version seems to be AAML... Well, it's your story so of course do whatever you want with it~ I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but hey, pairings are only half a meal in the end~

I also find it a bit funny seeing Ash all serious, tough and cool, but you have justified it well so it doesn't actually bother me at all~ Your writing style is great and it'll be interesting to see how different this new version will be in the end~
Engxty Piksy chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
woohoo! nyc to knw tht ur still alive :) hope for a quick update again! great job so far!
Johan14th chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Scrawlers chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
You may not know what's going on, and admittedly, I was surprised as well, but once again, it was the excellent kind of surprise. I was actually wondering when the Gym Leaders were going to find out that it was Ash and Gary who gave them the Pokemon, and I find that you work the foil between Ash and Gary perfectly. Also, in reference to "easier for them to track us" . . . might you have been referring to Jessie and James, there? They always did seem to have a habit of being able to find Ash wherever he was (after all, how many years did they stalk him across various regions for Pikachu?), and in this story it doesn't seem like they're on his side like they were in the first version of this.

Hope Bruno's not too pissed off about his Onix taking a cliff dive, haha.

Can't wait for the next chapter! And if it's as quick an update as this one, well, here's hoping. :D

-Scrawlers
Britannica Moore chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I can't explain how excited I was to see an update. I re-read the whole story to refresh my memory and so far so good. Keep up the good work!
Eclipse Wing chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
An update! Love it, and I can see how you have padded it out a bit more from version 1. I love your ideas and hope you overcome your writers block.
Aseptic chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Eeee! When I woke this morning to a notification in my inbox that this story was updated, I confess I was terribly excited. I remember reading the original and being completely enamoured with the concept (and let's face it, "Dark" Ash certainly has appeal). I've always thought that re-writing a story is immensely beneficial to the writer in a lot of ways, even if it takes years. So naturally, I'm really glad that you're picking this up again (however slowly) and revisiting writing that itself is quite old (I've done that many a time). I hope you stick with Wayward, I know you'll weave a marvellous story. C:
Kiomori chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
I was definitely shocked when I saw this update! I remembered reading it forever ago and adding it to my story alerts, but I hadn't really expected it to be continued! It's nice to see it alive again.

I hope you keep updating this again! I'd like to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Holy crap. Totally unexpected but in every way welcome update. Welcome back and I hope to see more!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »