Reviews for Wayward
Scrawlers chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
I was shocked to see this updated, but pleasantly so. I'm still as interested in the story as ever. Thank you so much for updating, and keep it up!
Milky Etoile chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
It was worth it. Definitely worth it. I think your writing's a bit better too :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up!
xheartkreuzx chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
please please please continue with your pokemon stories!
FR123 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
found this story, its brilliant, i can see its been a long while since u updated, but is u ever have any spare time may i suggest continuing this fic as its is brilliant and a really good idea!

FR123
Britannica Moore chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
So I was looking through my stack of bookmarked stories after finals and I came across this one- I had only read Chapter 1 so I reread the whole thing.

I take back what I said before. I really hope you continue this! it's great and too good to let die so soon.
pikagurl23 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Wow, this is quite amazing! I love the action and the plot so far, I can't wait until you update...if you do, anyway. It would be awesome if this was finished, but I won't get my hopes up. Anyway, great job so far and I hope you find the time to update this soon!
00AwkwardPenguin00 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
You'd better have more of this coming, dude, because I'm not gonna let you rest until it's done! Awesome work! I love the idea of using Ash and Gary's Japanese names as their codenames, and Asher is the most logical full name for Ash that I've ever come across. Great work!
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
This was a good story as well. D: You need to finish/upload a lot of stories.
unseenandforgotten chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
you're story is AWESOME!

but you haven't updated in OVER A YEAR! that is just MEAN!

please update soon, cos you just left it as a cliffhanger and i'm sure i'm not the only one that enjoy's this story!
Mokulule chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I simply love this story! Really liked the other as well, but you were right that it needed a revision and this is just great!
SilverAqua chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Please please please update this is a wonderful story don't abandon it
Inuyashahiei chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Please update soon! This story is just too good to ust get abandoned.
CaptainSanta chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
aw cumon, you've gotta continue one of these stories at some point...pweaase.

xxtashax
DeleteMe4 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
This'un is so good! I get tense reading it!
tavisa chapter 2 . 10/7/2007