Reviews for Wayward
Adle chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
This is a good story so far.I give it two thumbs up,or 3 if I was an Aipom.
Fletset chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
I planned to re-read "Chnage of Heart", and went to your bio to see if maybe you changed it (and said you won't continue it, opposed to the note I rememberd ;;) and was surprised to see you have a new story, very similar to the one I planned to re-read :P

I liked it better when they doubted Ash and didn't really find out about the "deal", I don't really know why... wonder if their families could really be saved.

Anyway, looking forward to the next updates, and am hoping to see an end to this story :)
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Ah, this is the one you'll be updating, I suppose. Well, if the plot goes at all in the same direction as the other one, my other review should cover it...

Make sure Sabrina is in this one as well. I like her! And is Lance still gonna act like that? 'Cause it seemed very un-Lance-like compared to the show...

~Padfoot
citrus luver chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
noo! why you have to end it there. AHH!

man how long is it going to take for the rebel leaders to believe that Ash and Gary really don't want to join Team Rocket.

awesome chapter!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
wow this is awesome
Konoha's Kage chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
GAH! Why'd you have to end there?
SilverAqua chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
great chapter am eagerly waiting for the 3rd chapter

and it is better then the one before!
Meca Vegeta chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
cool
kuro-ninpou28 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
an interesting story and a nice twist. hopefully you update soon.
alwayslost123 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
o.o damn! big cliff! update soon! plz dont take forever like last time plz! *puppy eyes* XD
Aseptic chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Ah. I'm once again inclined to say, HOMG I LOVE YOU AND THIS FICTION PIECE. /capslock.

It's already a lot more complex than the original version and for that I give you kudos. I'm gonna' eagerly await #3 and the subsequent chapters, because damn. I wanna know what happens next! ;~;
smileyaili chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
chapter 2! i love how you use all the old characters from the show. you tie them together in a way that is so believable and the way you write just keeps me reading. i reread chapter one before reading this chapter and now im waiting for three. and i like how you change between japanese and the english versions. it shows that there is satoshi and shigeru the new hardened rockets and then ash the carefree boy and gary egotistic rival. your stories are always something for me to look forward to.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
u cant just switch between english and japanese names. its driving me nuts. i know them but u gotta frekaing pic one.
Scribbling Death chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Yes! This is the best Pokemon story I've ever read. And, truthfully, better then the old version. It flows more, somehow, and there's more background. I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Scribbling Death
Scrawlers chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
You've got me wanting more already. D Gah, that cliffhanger is torture though. Can't wait to see more!

-Umi