Reviews for Wayward
be bright chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
YES! Another chapter! I was so excited when I got the email saying you added another chapter. Yes, I have that alert thing for your story.

It's fantastic so far. Good structure, good cliffhanger, GREAT action scenes (I adore action/adventure fics but can't write them myself :P) ...can't wait till the next chapter!

Waiting for a couple months was definitely worth it. I think I'll keep rereading your story until you update, hah. Keep kickin' ass with your story!

~ be bright
Scribbling Death chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
WAH! So no more Change of Heart? Is this the new and improved one, or are you going to continue both fics?
smileyaili13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
YES! im so pumped. your writing another fic. your one of the best futuristic poke fic writers on the whole site. this is going to be so great and i hope you update pretty quick. ill be checking every day.
Britannica Moore chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
oh another story. So far the writing seems good but my only "complaint" is whats with the constant name switching? After reading more I realize there codenames...but it seems a bit much have someone call him Ash or Satoshi- and then he refer to himself as the oppisite and then change again. I hope that made some sense...
Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great, you're starting up again! I can't wait.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
good start!

]
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Nice revamp - I think I'll like this much better than the original. What I don't understand, however, is how Giovanni is keeping his end of the deal - wouldn't it be broken if he makes Ash reveal himself, especially since it seems that Ash's concealed identity was part of the deal in the first place?

Maybe I'm overthinking this...
be bright chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Great start! I read Change of Heart a few days ago and was baffled when I saw that, one, the story wasn't finished, and two, the last time you updated was a few years ago. So, since this is a revision, I take it you're going to finish this one? Yay! I'm looking forward to whatever's coming up. :)
thefishbag chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I'm so glad you're writing Pokemon fanfiction again! I really liked the revision to Change of Heart you made here, it really does work out better. Any plans to finish If I Could Change the World? :) Keep up the good work!
arccie chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Ooh!

This is a rather intriguing beginning.

Looks to be an extremely interesting plot you've got planned out.

Been a while since I read any pokemon fics, but your summary really managed to catch my interest.

Looking forward to more.
alwayslost123 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
i wuv it! i wonder if misty is going to like ash hm...
Aseptic chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
When I read the AN, I squeed inside...and outside. It's wonderful to see more Pokemon fanfiction from you. :D! I'm eager to see the changes you make, compared to the old piece. x3 I'm sure it'll all be lovely.
Milky Etoile chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Ooh! Revision! I think I like this start better than the other one. Hope you'll continue! Keep up the good work! Take care! Ja ne~

~Milky Etoile .~