Reviews for Not So Easy
Yay
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
Wow! LOVE THIS!
lulu halulu chapter 25 . 4/29/2009
Both stories were awesome! Great job!
chococats4444 chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
i think im addicted... poor me! can't seem 2 stop! update soon! luv ya! (actually, i take that back...)
dark-angel-of-the-past chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
this is so cute!
Dragon Jadefire chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
One: Kabuto would not refer to Sakura as Sakura-chan, he doesn't know her that well. He would refer to her as Sakura-san, but he's a bad guy, so he might not even bother with honorifics at all and just call her by her name, which is very insulting to the Japanese if you haven't earned that itimacy yet.

Two: Kabuto and Orochimaru would not refer to Sasuke as Sasuke-kun. Pretty much the same deal as Sakura.

And why didn't Itachi come to Sakura's aid? Isn't he living in the Uchiha compound as well? Or at leas the same house?
Dragon Jadefire chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Yay! Itachi isn't dead! Oh...shoot! Forget I said that! K?

Oh, and I think you are over using -dono.

-san: basic respect, Mr. Mrs. Miss, Ms.

-sama: a level of respect higher than -san.

-dono: dereived from the the Japanese word for lord, this is used for ultimate respect.

So, instead of having Hinata refere to Sasuke as Sasuke-dono, it would be better and correct if she refered to him as Sasuke-san or maybe Sasuke-kun depending on how close of a friend she is to him. Just because she uses -kun at the end of his name doesn't mean she loves him. It just means that they are closer. For example in the Japanese anime, Sakura refers to Lee as Lee-san, instead of the closer Lee-kun.
Dragon Jadefire chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
How much modren day stuff is in the Naruto world? I know they have TVs and video cameras and a computer...but do they have cars and stuff?

Please tell me? Because I'm really confused on that part.
Dragon Jadefire chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Personally, I loath Ino and ShikaIno. Don't know why and don't hold it against me. I once told this to a friend, and she got mad at me for calling Ino a snotty nose bitch (which in my opinion she is). I personally perfer ShikaTem and SaiIno or InoKiba. But it seems a lot of SasuSaku shippers also ship NejiTen and ShikaIno.

NejiTen...meh, there's nothing wrong with it, other than the fact that I think Neji is a jerk. Tenten is my favorite kunoichi, second is Hinata and third is Sakura. I just perfer LeeTen better.

Anyways, great chapter.
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great first chapter.
three broomsticks chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
that was really good well done :D
ribbons-paws chapter 25 . 5/22/2008
That was a great story! Please make a sequel.
Sariasprincy chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Hey sweet! My birthday's November 20th! Now I really can't wait! We have the same birthdays! (Supposedly...)
rachelmoment chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
translations please?:

koi

tenshi

as you can see im not jappenese

or any type of asian so it would help

thanx
ohemg33kellz chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i luv this fanfic except sasuke is a little ooc