Reviews for Goodbye
aej325 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Sadness, yet good all the same.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Lindsay was visiting her friend's graves.
webdlfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Sweet. Obviously, it was your parents who taught "you" not to walk on graves, and what great parents to teach that. I wish others did. :)
DAnNSfreak chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Really sweet story. Typical Messer at the ending, hahha. Sad and sweet at the same time. Love it!
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
LONG LIVE D/L FLUFF! Woot.

Awesome!

Annie
Dine7184 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
How could I forget to tell ya, how much I enjoyed reading it.

Aw, you did such an awesome job on this.

It was just so sweet that you let Danny given her the space to say goodbye to her friends. It wouldn't have worked out any other way.

"He’s cute, right? - Yeah, and he knows it, too." Aw I definitely have to agree with her on that. :D
angel6.d chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Loved this piece lots! It was super cute at the end. And I really liked that she went back to visit her friends, and talk with them, to say goodbye, something she wasn't able to properly do before - great job. Keep up the great work!

-angel6
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wow. Great post-ep fic, excellent job at meshing sorrow with fluff [or vice versa?], and good portrayal of their characters! I'm glad I stumbled across this one. :o)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Loved this... I would of loved to see this happen on the show... And the last line classic Danny... Great short...

JENNIFER
JackO'NeillIsTheMan chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Very nice! I bet they have something to wrap up that part of her life in the next episode, I would love if it was just like this, you kept them in character well.
RenLissa chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Squee Fest 2007 LOL - I have a backstage pass and I set up a tent. I'm not leaving. Ever.

This rocked as a post 7x18 story. I have to say - I gave up the New York spoilers - and that made the episode even better . . . now if I could give them up for Vegas? Nah. I just can't it's an addiction. I admire you for your spolier free status. Which I will continue to join you - but only for New York.

Again - the story, so sweet and good.
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
damn reporters, right? ;)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
What a good story!
Trace chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
*cheers* YA! That's what I'm talking about, and I almost cried too. Woot for post-ep fics! :)

-Little t :P
Yemam2422 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I think you did an amazing job with this story. I love the fact that Lindsay was able to come to some closure on her own (Danny was there for support but she went to the cemetary for herself/on her own). It was heartbreaking and uplifting at the same time. Beautifully written.