Reviews for Out in the Midday Sun
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
The place really is going downhill if they're leting Paris Hilton!

Given the setup "Kim looks for Shego at the spa", I thought the outcome would be obvious, but this was more interesting. You really have them down here. It's shame Shego couldn't let the mask slip for even a moment, but absolutely in character for her. Also for Kim, to fly all the way to Greece just to say thank you.

Shego comments on sex were interesting, and "I regard you as my personal punching bag."

I really liked this one.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Nicely done. Either Kim is just a hopeless optimist, or she mistakes the Green Goddess of Mayhem for a Red Baron type. (She ain't.) Don't let them see you be human, I guess.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aside form some sex talk this story could be worked quite nicely in the show. Too bad that Shego's pride didn't let her say the thank you to Kim. Which could work for what Shego was going to say to Kim in Stop Team Go.

Read you later.
codezilla chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Good story - I like how it was different from most fanfics where it actually enhanced canon rather than scratched somebody's AU itch (tho I like those too, this was just special). Neither Kim nor Shego got OOC and the dialog was just spare enough to make you feel you were at the spa overhearing some conversation that you didn't quite get the gist of; i.e. real-world convo.

Great job.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Oh yeah. That last bit was really nice. Especially with how Shego was putting up that front and not letting Kim even see a glimmer past her facade. _ Though, I'm wondering if it was entirely because of what Kim said as to what her reasons were. Anyway, thanks for posting this. _ I really enjoyed it.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
i can totally see this story actually taking place in cannon. It was quite well done. Was great to see that despite all that civil hostility, shego was just playing tough. great story.
RickQWERTY chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
First we had this episode were Kim and Shego go all out and mud wrestle with each other (how the hell did they sell this to the Disney executives), and to top it of we had Shego helping Kim save the world :). Now I checked my e-mail and there is a new fic by the King!

This Kigo fan can't help but rejoice! Anyway I'm sure Kim knows that some of what Shego said is just posing, our girl as a soft spot she's just too proud and stubborn to show it.

Oh! I almost forgot to say I liked the story!
fireinu chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I like it. It was rilly nice
CastaS chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
great one, i enjoyed reading it.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
And we find out that Kim has bugged Shego, heard that, and smiled...

...

...Never. Because that'd be a Shego thing to do, not a Kim thing.

Drat. _
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Love It. I like how you show how Shego's got some Honor left.

MK2
whitem chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is actually the first story I've read of yours, and I hate to say this... But I liked it. (that's a joke) I kept expecting this to go a different direction, but it didn't. I'm glad it didn't...

Good one shot...

Laters...
A Markov chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Great job with the character's voices. Love the sentiment and situation. As always, well written.

Alex
creativetoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Great little story based on that episode.

Ah...Shego. She just can't let the evil personna down for a few moments and accept Kim's thanks.

Nice touch at the end..."You're welcome, Princess," she said softly. Very nice indeed.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Can't Kimmie and Shego play nice together? Oh, that's right, they can't.

We grieve when Kim and Shego leave their huts / Because they're obviously, absolutely nuts

There were things that needed to be said at the end of Mad Dogs and Aliens. Thanks for saying them.